After the Battle

I think I've had enough trouble for a lifetime.'

It remained silent after that. Harry turned to see his friends, standing behind him looking at him. Ron and Hermione smiled while they nodded. 'I agree with you, Harry,' Ron said to him. Harry turned to see Dumbledore and saw him pinking away a tear. He could tell he was very proud of him. 'You have to go get some rest now, Harry,' Hermione said. Harry nodded and the trio walked out of the room.

While walking to the dorms of Gryffindor, Harry, Ron and Hermione often stood still to see the damage of the castle. Ron walked on while the others walked behind. He had an annoyed but very sad and fragile look in his eyes when they walked pass the places where they once had fought. Hermione looked like she could cry if she wasn't trying to stay strong. They had seen the damage being made.
As they were walking up the stairs to the Fat Lady, Hermione uttered a little scream when Harry and Ron were almost up the stairs. 'What?' They asked together. Hermione tried to neutralise her face full of sadness and the new-coming horror. 'Er.. ehm.. I see a body over there, in the corner behind the statue. I.. er... I guess nobody has found it yet. I will get someone while you continue going, er, upstairs, okay?' Hermione said. 'No, I'll go with you right now,' Ron said, quick in action. He ran a little down the stairs to Hermione. 'I'll be there in the dorms, Harry,' he said as he and Hermione ran down the Hallway to The Great Hall. Harry tried to see the body behind the statue. It wasn't far from him. Harry felt a horrible feeling when he saw it lying there, bottled up, skin as silverish wite as the ghosts in Hogwarts. He couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman, because he sprinted up the last steps of the stairs and ran to The Fat Ladys portrait. Harry saw her sitting in the portrait like she hadn't slept in a few hours. 'Ah, Harry Potter, we all own our eternal gratefulness to you,' she said, with a glass of watery champaign. Oh, please, it wasn't quite a big deal, Harry wanted to say, but now he was to tired to say anything and he was afraid it could have came over rude. The portrait went open without Harry saying the password. Harry climbed through the gate and stood to take an intensive new look to the Gryffindor commonroom. He could tell not much had changed since he had left, and climbed the stairs to the boys dormitories. He walked all the way up to the seventh year rooms, where he never got the chance for to sleep in. He choose one of the two unused beds on the left side of the dorm and stepped into the bed. He hadn't slept in 36 hours, and right at that moment, it felt for Harry more noticeable than ever. All the tragedy, danger and excitement had kept him awake, but now he was able to fall asleep as his eyes went closed.

Do you like this? Was the grammar okay? Is this realistic? Leave a comment so I will know! I tried to write as Joanne Rowlingish as I can so tell me what I could change! Thank you!