Chapter 3

-Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back...- "Curious" by Midnight Star

"You playin' right?" Drew asked as he caught his breathe, taking a long swig of his water before stretching. Practice had just ended and Wyatt stood in the locker room, chatting with his team mates about new honeys on campus. Many of which seemed more than eager to please.

"Nope, she swallowed, bruh, I swear fo' God, I had a seizure." Mike said, convulsing his body for emphasis.

Drew burst out laughing and many of the guys changing chuckled or gave slight encouragement.

Wyatt shook his head. He had his fair share of sexual encounters but he just wasn't one for sharing his business. Who he had in his bed was no one else's business. "You something else, Mikey."

"Naw," Mike chuckled, slamming his locker shut, "She was something else. I'm telling you, she had no gag reflex. I felt heaven in the back of her throat. I was deep in her thr-."

Drew choked on his water, "Nigga, ew, you going too far. I ain't tryna hear that shit."

"Whatever, you just mad cause I get more than you." Mike countered with a smirk.

"Bruh, please, stop." Drew flicked his wrist, his hand out stretched, "You know yo' ass be lying. There ain't no possible way in hell you getting all these females that swallow. Hell naw. Impossible. This the seventh time you done said some fine ass chick than swallowed and nigga," Drew closed his eyes and took a breath, "I know you lying."

Mike tsked, flicking his wrist back at Drew, "Boy, you a hater for days. Don't get mad," he laughed as he reached into his bag and pulled out a small white trash bag, "get Glad, homie."

Mike tossed the bag at Drew and suddenly the whole locker room was in an uproar. Drew jumped across the benches, chasing Mike around the locker room, the other guys laughed and cheered.

"Will ya'll calm the fuck down?" Wyatt snapped playfully, managing to garner their attention. Drew smacked Mike on the back of the head before tugging the rest of his clothes on.

"I'm, for real, about to leave both of ya'll here."

Mike quickly stuffed his feet into his shoes and grabbed his bag, grinning. "Chill, bro. We know yo' fat ass is hungry."

Wyatt laughed, "Man, hell yeah I'm hungry. The fuck you thought this was?"

They said their goodbyes to the rest of their teammates before walking out, heading to Wyatt's car. Wyatt unlocked the trunk and they all tossed their bags inside before getting into the car.

Drew hopped in shot gun, quickly calling dibs on the radio and aux cord. As Wyatt started up the car, loud beats and an almost incoherent male voice spewing out slow mumbled words. Wyatt frowned.

Mike sighed, "Oh, hell naw. You not about to torture nobody with this crap. You know your cousin can't rap. Stop hyping him up."

Drew turned in his seat to look at Mike, "Shut up, everybody know my cousin got beats."

Wyatt snorted as he drove down the street, heading for town, "Yeah, beats. His beats be fire, I'm not going to clown your cousin for his tracks but as far as rapping goes? He needs to hang that shit up."

"Ya'll don't know what ya'll talking bout."

"No, you don't know what you listening to. Change the song before I slap you upside yo' peanut head."

"Shut up, Mikey." Drew snapped before switching the song nonetheless. Rea Sremmurd's "Black Beatles" came on and suddenly Mike started dancing rhythmically in the back seat.

Drew laughed, Wyatt shook his head, a smile playing on his lips. He had grown up with Drew and Mike. They had been friends since middle school after joining the local little league team. It had been an easy friendship to keep. Mike was silly beyond comparison and kept laughter flowing. Drew was like the brother Wyatt never had and could switch from being playful to serious in seconds. They were a trio and had been for years.

The drive was adorned with laughter and constant playful banter. "What ya'll tryna eat."

"Chipotle." Drew said.

Mike tsked, "Naw, you know I don't fuck with no chipotle."

Wyatt laughed, "You act like a little gas gone kill you."

Mike sucked in a breath, giving Wyatt a cross look. "I'm gone remember that comment. The next time I gotta fart, I'm gone straight do it on yo' head."

Drew burst out laughing. "Bruh, ew."

Wyatt tsked, narrowing his eyes, "For real, pick a place. I'm hungry."

"I'm telling you chipotle."

"And I'm telling you, I will straight up stink up yo' little car."

Wyatt thought about it for a second before shaking his head. Chipotle wasn't worth it.

"Wendy's, it is." He mumbled before driving through the row of changing red lights and pulling into the parking lot.

They all hopped out, heading toward the entrance. As they moved inside they noticed that it was slightly empty. All the seats were open except for a couple sitting in the back eating quietly.

They moved to the register, scanning over the menu.

"Hello, welcome to Wendy's, what would you like today?" A soft, patient female voice asked.

Wyatt stopped looking at the menu and met the eyes of the employee. A slow smirk ran across his face. This was a face he recognized. Except this time it wasn't scowling at him or frowning. She had a heart shaped face, her lips were plump and she had a slight over-bite, so when her lips were parted you could slightly see the view of her two front teeth. Her skin was a soft shade of brown that kind of reminded him of cinnamon and syrup mixed together. Her hair was in a puff on top her head, her ears adorned with one piercing each, circle shaped studs sparkling back at him. Her eyes were large, giving her an innocent look. Her lashes weren't very long but they were wispy, framing her eyes well. Her brows looked slightly arched though they were kind of thick. Her eyes were a dark brown that almost looked black, there was a silent intensity to them that he found interesting.

There was a small, polite smile on her lips.

Mike pushed past him, knocking him out of his daze, "Uh, yeah, let me get, um, a number two, large, combo. I want a sprite."

She nodded, clicking away at the computer attached to the register.

Drew stepped up, "I'll have a number four, combo. Large coke."

Again she typed away at the screen before her eyes fell on Wyatt.

"What would you like?" She asked.

Wyatt couldn't stop himself. He pushed Drew out of the way and leaned forward on the counter, smirking. She wasn't usually the type he went for but there was just something curious about her that he was dying to figure out. And plus, shorty had hella cake.

Wyatt liked his lips provocatively before glancing at her name tag and then looking her in the eyes. "Well, Tia." He said with a smooth poetic pronunciation, "I'd like a number two, large combo. Coke."

She typed up his order and his smile never waned, he knew her name now.