Chapter 43: BLACK BOX

CAT

I was trapped in a black room with no doors.  No sound.  And no life.  I had no control over anything.  Suddenly a long row of chairs appeared.  I sat down. As soon as my butt reached the seat pain exploded in my arms.  My legs felt as if they were being ripped away from me.  I looked up.  There was a  TV screen that was showing something.  It was all of my friends and my mom.  The television zoomed in on them.  It kept getting closer and closer.  Then Riley came up to the television and punched it.

My head throbbed.  I couldn't open my eyes.  I felt a pressure against my back.  I heard something.  It sounded like a growl.  I opened my eyes.  People were holding the television down.  I felt fire, water, earth, and wind holding me down.  Then Riley coming over a kneeling beside the screen.  He pulled something that looked like a necklace.  It looked like shinsei.  Then I realized that this was actually happening.

I was trapped inside of myself.  I tried to use telepathy to contact Juliano.  But he just fell to the ground.  Then something took hold of my feet, crushing them.

"HELP!" I yelled as loud as I could, but I doubt that they could hear me.

My brother and Riley sent everyone away.

"Help!" I screamed.

The two boys started talking.  I couldn't understand what they were saying.  Then I saw someone that wasn't on the other side of the television.  He was big and bad.  He was Satan.  Satan looked at me with black beady eyes that sent shivers up my  spine.  If I could run, I would be across the globe right now.  But my feet were crushed.  I reached inside my pocket hoping to find shinsei.  To  my luck, it was there.  I put it on and got mad, but nothing happened.

"Using that necklace won't work if the real one is out there." Satan explained.

"What do you want from me?" I asked in a weak voice.

"From you, I want nothing.  Of you, well, I want to take control of your body." He said.

I didn't even see it coming.  I would have never been able to see it coming, but Satan drained me of life, and ripped one of my arms off.  Pain overwhelmed me and I fainted.

"Cat!" A faint voice called.

"CAT!" A loud group of many voices called.

I opened my eyes.

Then I saw that I was still in the black room but instead I was on the floor.  And everything was blue.  With effort, I sat up.  I tried to use my left arm for balance, but it wasn't there.  Then I remembered that Satan had ripped them from me.

Using only my right arm, I found the strength to sit up.  How come I couldn't use my magic here?  I had to get their attention.  I screamed to the top of my lungs.  The television appeared.  I saw Riley, and Juliano, looking at me, with shinsei in their hands.  They seemed startled by my sudden outburst.  Maybe they did hear me.

"DON'T GIVE IT TO HIM!" I screamed.

I saw Juliano pull his hand back.  Out of nowhere Aaden came in and took shinsei away from Juliano.  I knew someone would hear me.  Then, in the misty darkness, Satan appeared.

AADEN

A loud, girl-like scream filled the air.  It was one that I have only heard once, and that was when Cat was becoming a vampire.  She was still with us in some way.

"DON'T GIVE IT TO HIM!" Said a voice that sounded like Cat's.

I ran into the barrier and grabbed the necklace from Juliano's hands.  They didn't argue.

Cat was still and silent for a moment.  Color started to return to her face.  Her eyes began going back to their normal color.  I actually started to smile.  But that passed as Cat's body soon began to look weak and lifeless again.

"Now, why does my throat hurt again?" Satan asked.

"Cat!" I yelled.

"You idiotic boy.  She is gone.  The sooner you accept it the sooner we can all move on." He said.

Whatever you do, don't tell him why I'm in pain. Cat's voice said.

"You're in pain because Cat and Riley had a fight earlier and he hurt her neck while trying to break free of her grasp." I say smoothly.

"Hey, what's wrong with your left arm?" Riley asked Satan.

"Oh nothing, I probably hurt it while in a fight with someone." Satan says hesitantly.

"HE CAN'T CONTROL HIS LEFT ARM! USE THAT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!" Cat yelled.

She was inside of the body.  She must really be in pain.  We needed to help her.  Then Cat's body became still again.  If only I could see what was going on in there.

CAT

Satan and I got into a fight, and not the typical father daughter fight, a fight that consisted of blood, and a lot of it.  I ended up passing out because of exerting too much energy.  If I didn't die because of not hunting, then I would die from loss of blood.  I just didn't get it.  How come I can't heal?  Usually I would be fine by now.

I looked at the TV screen.  Aaden was calling my name.  I needed to tell him to not give Satan the answers he needs.  Using my telepathy, I was able to tell him not to give the answer about my throbbing neck.  Which was beginning to become a bit too overwhelming.

Then Riley pointed at something.  It was my arm. My left arm.  The one that Satan couldn't control because I didn't have it.

"HE CAN'T CONTROL HIS LEFT ARM! USE THAT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!" I yelled.

Then Satan appeared again.  In the distance I saw an elementals spell coming towards me.  I grabbed it with my right arm.  Then I felt a surge of power.  I ran at Satan with all of my strength.  He blocked all of my kicks and punches.  Then he pushed me so hard, that my feet were lifted off of the ground for a couple seconds.

"You weak, pathetic girl." He said.

"You know, maybe I would have a better chance if you hadn't ripped my arm off." I argue.

I could begin to feel the affect of the spell wearing off.

"I suppose you are correct, but, both of     your brother's are even more pathetic then you and they have all of their body parts." He taunts.

"What did you say?" I demand.

"I said that your brother's are weak, pathetic, and they have all of their body parts." He repeats.

That was the biggest mistake Satan ever made.

________________________________________________

Since I haven't updated in a while, I made an extra effort of two chapters. Yay! Read, comment Vote!

<3-K1ttyc1ty