love (33)

It had been a long week, and Namjoon was finally allowed out of the hospital. The week was full of him passing out, and me staying by his side. The doctors said he might pass out still, but it shouldn't be as frequent as it normally was.

We all flooded into Yoongi's car, Namjoon sitting in my lap. He had changed into a pair of jeans and a baggy tshirt. He also had his phone once again

I clenched his thigh, the car bumping up and down from rocks on the road. I looked at Hoseok who was laughing at pictures on his phone.

The situation seemed familar, maybe because the author likes familar scenes, but she's remembered that Namjoon was also laughing at the pictures with Hoseok. Y'know, near the first time we banged in the story?

I mean...

I smiled at Hoseok, his smile glinted. Jimin giggled as he threw his arms around Jungkook. Taehyung chuckled, hugging Jungkook too as he glanced at Jimin.

Yoongi sat there, a frown on his pale face as he drove.

I sighed and kissed Namjoon's neck. He smiled as he turned to me. "Wanna cuddle? I'm tired." He yawned, snuggling his head into my neck crease. I smiled.

I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his head. His legs came up as he formed into a ball in my arms. I couldn't help but get emotional over him.

He was supposed to be the support, I'd never seen him so sad and low. It stung my heart. I bit my lip, holding back tears as he kissed my neck once again.

"Baby...Why are you sad?" He sighed, kissing my jaw. I sniffed, my throat burning as I held back tears.

"I'm so happy you're okay..Stay with me.." I mumbled, kissing his ear. He nodded, nudging his head into my sweater.

~~~

I could merely grasp the fact that we graduated high school four months ago. The four months were filled with our fights, but I loved them.

I grasped Namjoon, setting him on the bed. He was asleep, well, he passed out. It was quite normal, but still alarming.

I rushed out of the room, leaving the the lights on.

I saw Hoseok and Yoongi smiling, they both eyed me. "Come, sit!" Hoseok snapped his fingers, alarming me.

I sat in the couch, looking at them. It was odd that they were being so childish. Well, not really, but not as this hour.

"What is it? You don't do this unless I've been bad or something.." I sneered, eyeing them. Hosoek snorted as he clenched Yoongi's hand. I picked up my water and sipped it

"You love Namjoon, right? I know the answer, don't speak. Well, you guys have loved each other for awhile..Maybe you should get  engaged?" I spat out my water, it falling on my jeans.

"Umm. We're only twenty, and you can't do in Korea.." I sighed, wiping my mouth. I took another sip. Hoseok's face lit up, along with Yoongi's.

"We've been saving up money to go to America since we were seventeen..I think we have enough to let all of us go to America..Hoseok, and I know a little english, and your boyfriend knows a lot. I think it would work out~" Yoongi rubbed Hoseok's thigh. Again, I spat out my water. America? That was a long way from here, from my family.

"Just consider it, Jin. Go lay down with your boyfriend, we're going to bed. " Hoseok giggled, motioning me away. I sighed and slugged to my room. I closed the door, then took off my clothes.

I crawled into the bed, wrapping my arms around Namjoon. He was so cute when he was sleeping.

I stared at the ceiling. Marriage, America, love? I didn't know a single thing about the three.