Diez

To My dear Brother: thelwt91 theIouist91

"Good people are like candles, they burn themselves up to give others light"

From just simply smiling, to the charity you do, to making people's day, to protecting your girlfriend, to save others and sacrifice your things, to put people's problems on you so they don't have to worry, and finally to taking care of your family in every way possible that you can.

Mum would be so proud of who you are and who you are to be. Don't ever think you are a bad man for anything, with all of these good passionate things you do for others.

You find yourself falling down - But you are so strong and bold that you always stand back up.

You're a selfless kind hearted respectful man, but people take that for granted and focus on your perceptions.

You're a wonderful Son, Brother, Friend, Boyfriend, and Father. We love you dearly and it hurts us to see life putting you down.

No matter how hard it hurts, just know that no matter what you'll get through it at some point.

I'm so thankful to have you in my life, and I'm sure others are too. Mummy raised you right, and that's a thing to be thankful for.

So don't you be afraid. Smile bubby, It's a beautiful thing to do x

 Smile bubby, It's a beautiful thing to do x