Chapter 1

"Mom my stomach" I said as I walked through the main hallway of Lincoln High with the principal and my mom.

"Its always nervous at the first day of a new school" my mom said.

"I've reviewed your impressive grades, I believe your light will shine very bright here at Lincoln High"the principal said.

"I don't wanna be this school's freaky genius girl again." I said to my mom in worry.

"Hey it's gonna be alright" she said rubbing her hand across my cheek.

"Thanks mom, I feel better "

Then we hugged and said our goodbyes.

(A few minutes later)

I finally found my locker and put in the combination, and then started to get my books for class.

As I was about to close my locker the bell rang for first period. I grabbed my books, closed my locker and started to head for class.

As I was about to reach my class this person heading the opposite direction ran into me and made all of my books fall.

"Hey watch where going " I said crossly.

" Oh I'm so sorry " a male voice said.

I looked up and saw a dark haired boy with bright brown eyes in a white t shirt and a black leather jacket with some black pants and white Nikes.

I stood there dumb struck for a few seconds then he said

" Let me help you with that" he said then went down and grabbed my stuff then came back up.

"Here yuh go"he said handing them out to me "Hey, are... you okay"

I didn't realize that I am still standing there dumb struck.

"Yea I.. I'm okay, thank you "I said taking my books from him while my cheeks went red.

" Well now that that's settled, my name is Dominic, what's your name beautiful"

My cheeks went red again but I was able to get it together "My name's Caren, it's nice to meet you Dominic"

"It's nice to meet you. So... where are you from, I mean I've never seen you around here before "

" I just trans-.. "

At that the bell rang again and both of us looked at each other in worry.

" I'm gonna be late" I said to Dominic.

"Me too, I'll see you around Caren" he said.

And with that the two of us sped off to our class.

............................................................................................................
HEY GUYS HOPE YUH LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER

Feel free to comment.

Bye..