Chapter 2

Caren's p. o. v.

As I reached my class' front door I took a deep breath and walked in. I saw other students chatting and talking with their friends just like I use to do with my friends. I got it together and decided to take a seat at the back of the classroom. Just then a tall male man walked in and everyone found their seats

"Good morning class, we have a new student with us today. Caren would you like to stand and introduce yourself"

All eyes turned to me so I didn't have much of a choice.
"Hi everyone my name is Caren James and I just transferred here from West High"

"Thank you Caren, you may take your seat "

After that he began to make some announcements until the bell rang.

(A few classes later)

When it was lunch, I just sat a table by myself because I had no friends yet, when suddenly two girls came up to me.

" Hey Caren" they said in unison

"Hi.... "I said to them

" I'm Destiny and this is Emily" Destiny said. She was a slim girl girl with blonde hair and green eyes and Emily was a little bigger than her with dark hair and brown eyes.

"How do you know my name" I said to them.

"You're in our homeroom class" Destiny said.

"Yea we saw your instruction this morning" Emily said.

"Hey girls " a male voice said.

And I turned and saw Dominic.

" Hey Dominic "Emily and Destiny said.

" Wait a minute you guys know each other" I said with a puzzled look on my face.

"Yes Caren, he's my overprotective little brother" Emily said.

"I am only little by three minutes " Dominic said.

" Even if your little by three seconds, I...am still older than you " Emily said with a smile on her face.

" Whatever" Dominic said  "So why aren't you guys sitting at our table"

"Because.... we were talking to Caren, duh... " Destiny said.

" And we were just gonna bring her over there, so, come on Caren let's go over our table"

"Ok I'm coming" I said.

So we started to walk across the cafeteria, but while we were walking, other students started to stare at us. I was becoming uncomfortable so went up to Destiny and said

"Why are people staring at us" I asked

"I'll tell you when we get to the table " she said whispering.

So I backed off.

When we finally stopped, we were in the middle of the cafeteria and the table was the biggest.

" Hey guys" Emily said.

"Hey" everyone that was sitting at the table said looking up at the four of us.

"Who is this" a girl said looking at me.

"Everyone this is Caren, she's our new classmate, and friend" Emily said

"Hey Caren " they said looking at me.

" Hi everyone " I said to them.

Then we sat down.

" Caren this is Jason, Crystal, Tristan, Josh, Erica, Kevin and Riley" Destiny said while pointing each one out as she said their names.

"Hey guys where's Nick " Emily said.

" Oh he's on the soccer field I think, preparing for tomorrow's game" Crystal said playing with her black her.

"Speaking of game we need to go guys" Dominic said. "We'll see you later girls"

Just like that Dominic, Tristan, Josh, Kevin and Jason got up and left us girls by ourselves. Tristan gave Crystal a kiss on her lips and Josh, Kevin and Jason did same thing to Riley, Erica and Destiny respectively.

When they left I asked Destiny the same question again

"Why were people starting at us"

"Because we're the populars"

"Oh" I said holding my down.

"We girls are popular because the boys are popular "

" What do you mean" I asked.

"Dominic, Tristan, Nick, Josh, Kevin and Jason are the star players on the soccer team, and because we are their girlfriends we eventually became popular too"

"Wait girlfriends " I said shocked.

" Yea, Me and Jason, Crystal and Tristan, Josh and Riley,Erica and Kevin and Nick and Emily "

" What about Dominic, doesn't he have a girlfriend "

" No not since Lindsey moved away "

" Oh so what about... "

Just like that the bell rang and all of us headed for our different classes.

............................................................................................................
HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE SECOND CHAPTER

Feel free to comment

Bye^o^