Wake up

Luna's eyes open but she isn't in her room! Luna is confused on we're she is. Luna here's a girls voice "ah your finally awake"! Luna looks up and sees a girl with purple hair and dark pink eyes. "Uhh...who..a-are..y-you..and were am I" says Luna "oh your new here aren't you well let me introduce myself I'm Misty I'm a warrior from my small village". Luna looks at Misty she has a big sword and a battle dress on. Luna pinches herself to make sure she isn't dreaming but she doesn't wake up. "Can you tell me why I'm here" Luna says to Misty. Misty looks at her and says "WAIT!". Misty grabs her sword and cuts the head off a beast. "Damn beasts always getting in the way" Luna looks scared cause of what Misty did. "Anyway your hear cause your not normal" "EHH WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!" Said Luna "I meant your special. Anyway let's go to my town you need some gear you can't just go hear looking like that" Misty said as she walked towards the town. Misty and Luna stay quiet the entire journey to the town. "Ah hear is a good place" Misty said as she walked into a shop. "Luna I think you w-" "LUNA!?!?!?". Misty looks all over for Luna but Luna is nowhere to be found! " damn I didn't think I would need to call her" Misty says right before she starts to whistle. "IM HEAR!" Says a blonde girl with green eyes "I need your help bring your sister unless you have mastered the transformation "said Misty to the girl " Of course I have" the girl says. *wolf mode ACTIVATE!* the blonde girl has wolf ears and tail "NICE Lilly" said Misty with a big smile "so who do you want me to search" said Lilly" oh right t- "GRRRRR"