Just Read This Please

Okay so this is about our new friend Lydia. I'm just going to say this. I read the comments. It's not Lydia Martin from Teen Wolf... That comes later, anyway this is Lydia McCall, my friends Teen Wolf OC.

Now one person figured out who my friend Lydia is on Wattpad. Now I will give you her username and then you go follower her or not, but if you don't you go down on my kill list... Maybe.

FallenLydia

Now I've had people ask me to put them in my stories before. Like I'd love to, but I don't know. I usually put myself in occasionally, but screw that!

But I put my friend in for a perfectly sane reason. We have been friends since, last year, but Lydia has ultimately become someone very special to me, we're not dating, were still exploring the sexuality ground though.😂 Anyways, I put her in because I needed some drama or... Something and we were seriously joking about putting her in at first and it was just going to be for Valentines Day, then we started coming up with these little ideas, not sane anymore.

I just, if you have a problem, which I hope you don't, then go... Read something else. Anyways... I put her because she's one of my best friends and I think I'm just going to start putting my friends in, in place of me, but yeah just had to put that out there.

 I put her because she's one of my best friends and I think I'm just going to start putting my friends in, in place of me, but yeah just had to put that out there

~Annie, An Aspiring Artist
It's impossible. Trust me.