one ☽

tessa
The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't even have one.

That's what I live by. To be honest I don't even think I pretending anymore. I've never loved or been in love. And most importantly don't believe in love.

What is love exactly?

I believe it's just lust mixed with jealousy. And we say it's like being in heaven on earth. Which is clearly, bullshit. Love doesn't exist in my book. It's all an illusion to me. We think we feel it, we think we need it. But in reality it's all just in your head.

I like to play along with this illusion, myself. But never in my personal life. I like to sit in my room, writing about love that doesn't exist.

I have an account set up on Wattpad that I use my talent of writing on. Nobody knows it's me creating the stories. It's kind of a dorky/nerdy side of me, if you know what I mean?

I mean maybe I wouldn't mind being hypnotized by this illusion. Just to experiment on it. To see if it's a really beautiful and magical feeling and if it's actually worth it.

But this illusion also has hate, jealousy, and lust. So I'll just stick with sitting in my room, writing about love that's doesn't even exist.

Heyoo , I'm so
excited to be continuing
this story !  As u may all know
These are not my words!
They're dolanprincesa  's
But I may have added
a few more words to it.  I'm
am also going to keep the first
portion of what she wrote but  I
will be finishing the story  by
myself. Originally this story was
my idea but I handed it over but
I will be continuing it:)  so anyways
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter that dolanprincesa wrote ! Make sure to follow her!

Love , Ela❤️