Day 5

Good Morning Panem, and welcome to what is turning out to be one of the shortest Hunger Games in history. Now, only five days in, there are only six tributes left. Mark, Lily, Liam, Mary, Alyza, and David. The Lake Alliance, if you remember, is grieving over the loss of Sam and Ellie, while the Career Alliance is as stable as can be. Right now the lake alliance is planning. They seem to want to split up. Yep! Mark and Lily are going one way with three bags of supplies, and after they dispose of the rest of the supplies, Liam and Mary go the other ways with a couple more. Meanwhile, the Career alliance is thriving, finding food left and right. Well, do you hear that!? The head gamemaker, Jewel Stemcca, is on the speaker, making an announcement. "Ladies and Gentleman, you have made it very far in the games. The final six! Congratulations. Now, you all seem to be a little short on supplies, so how about a little boost! At noon tomorrow, when the sun has reached it's highest point, the Cornucopia will be replenished with food, supplies and personal tokens. Also, there will be two tracking devices. Each of you have a tracking device in your arms. The devices at the feast will locate you on it, and the person with it will know where you are, unless you are moving around. Tomorrow, unless you want yourself found and killed, I suggest you keep moving. Good night, and May the Odds be ever in your Favor." That's it folks. Three teams of two roaming the arena, and no deaths. Good Night Panem.