Two weeks later

Mentally i just gave up on dylan texting me i mean come on, im 5'2, 150 pounds, and i have 38b boobs and i have brown hair with blue tips (and a really nice buttocks). There was no way he would ever like me or talk to me. As i put my hair up in a messy bun that had pieces falling out, I continued to daydream. Around five minutes later the door bell rang, i went to open it and there he was. The handsome devil was at my door step MY door step with is shaggy hair, crooked smile, a button down shirt, nice jeans, and cute blue vans that have palm trees on them. "Uh d-dylan hi" i smiled then realized i was in a tshirt and shorts that were a little to short and panicked. "Hey, abby im sorry for not texting i was busy and when I remembered i felt like a huge jerk so i decided to come say hi in person, and your friend meredith wrote your address down when she wrote your number." He said so it so fast i almost didnt catch it all. "Its fine dylan, come in" i said with a little to much enthusiasm. "You have the cutest little house" he said looking around. "Um thanks i guess" I chuckled. Before he could speak i started up stairs "hey im gonna go clean up so you can sit and watch tv. Oh and help your self to anything in the fridge" I basically ran up stairs to my room. I grab my cute blue and black flannel and black tank top, my skinny jeans with holes that were handmade but not to high over the knee, and my black hightops. After i get dressed  i put my bangs in a bun that rested on my head and brushed the rest of my hair. When i went back down he was in the living room looking at my vinyl discs of my favorite bands. "Hey, sorry i took so long" as i enter the room. "Its fine, you have amazing taste in music" he said as he looked down at me. "Oh um thanks" i say and look down. " so i was wondering if you would like to go to a party with me this weekend?" He said with a very handsome grin that no girl would ever turn down. "Yeah sure, i can put that on my so very busy schedule" i laugh and so does he, " oh i see how it is" he smiles and grabs his phone and starts to text someone. I felt my phone buzz and i checked it and it said "hey beautiful" i grinned and looked up at him. "I am gonna go but text me okay?" He says with a rather calm look. " okay, i will definitely text you" i smile and walk him out.
"Thank you abby"
"For what?"
"Hopefully a lot in the future"
"I don't understand "
"But you will"
He gets in his car and drives off as I immediately text my friend anita about what just happened. I think about what just happened and i can't believe Dylan O'brien called me beautiful.
Sorry for not updating in so long but i promise to be more active ❤️