Foreword (Author's Note)

Hello everyone!

*Tomatoes fly at my face along with chants of "Update your other stories you slacker!"*

...Ahem. Excuse me. It will be out soon. It's terribly late, but this story is serving as an outlet for my Massivecraft obsession, which is keeping me from getting into anything else. The problem is being fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Now, onto the matter at hand.

If you've ever read my other story, At Arm's Length, you know that I roleplay on a Minecraft server called Massivecraft. The IP for said server is massivecraft.com, and if you have Minecraft and the time, I'd suggest trying it out. /msg longmaneninja if you'd like to join me and my friends sometime!

Now, all settings, world lore, and some names belong to MonMarty and his team of helpers. 

Character credits:

Aurren Fendrel belongs to brewthers2.

Tavish Gill'osa belongs to brewthers2.

Elaith Miara/Zincryn belongs to me.

Lorarelle Ardryll belongs to me.

Ievos Volodar belongs to TitanicTurtle.

A'vra R'yoln belongs to me.

O'lorith J'okoris belongs to electricseabolt.

L'orelei belongs to themonkeykid589

A'iyla E'rkrana belongs to Zgirl0904.

Ra'Tiatha L'Ruyvre belongs to Zgirl0904.

Oromis Zincryn belongs to 534Nzilla615

Anntia Eclispe belongs to monkeydog15.

D'opm belongs to zaloguy.

Rokh'Pokka belongs to memeosupremeo.

Agmundr Svendsson belongs to brewthers2.

Adrian Asher belongs to themonkeykid589.

T'raem E'chydni belongs to DrazticMeasures.

All other minor characters likely belong to me.

I will probably update this to add in new characters and their respective owners.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~