It is here!

Okay I have been writing all day for this sneak peak. So here it is the sneak peek on my new book "The Band"

Paige's P.O.V
I was lent against the wall outside the VIP section when I hard a familiar voice call my name. I turned to see Frank walking towards me. "FRANKIE!" I exclaimed as I took off towards him. Once I reached him, he picked me up and swung me around. Frank was still a bit sweaty from playing but I didn't care. My arms pulled him close to me, his arms held me tight like if his grip loosened even slightly I would evaporate into thin air. I had missed him so much tears spilled from my eyes like waterfalls.

"I missed you so much Paigey." He mumbled into my neck. "Me too, Frankie, me too." I said. After a few moments we released each other and I kissed his cheek. "I missed that most." Frank blushed. I wiped my tears and sniffled as I giggled, "Yeah me too." "C'mon, the others are going mad waiting to see you." Frank grabbed my hand and led me to a go cart. "Are we allowed to take these?" I asked as I hoped in the passenger seat. He shrugged and started driving.

"Did you enjoy the show?" He asked as we sped through the hallways. "I loved it. You guys are even better than I remember!" I smiled at him. We pulled over by the dressing room door. "Deep breaths Paige." Frank told me. I nodded and straightened my self out. I was shaking with excitement. Frank opened the door after telling me to stay put.

"Is Paige here?" I heard Mikey say hopefully. "I don't know." Frank said softly. Then he tapped his foot on the floor signalling for me to enter. "Did someone say my name?" I asked in fake confusion as I entered the room. I watch happily as their faces light up and they all rush to hug me. "PAIGIE!!!" They said in unison. "HI!" I cry back. When they let go I hugged Mikey first. "Hey best Brother." "Hey Sis." He greeted with a big hug. "Ray c'mere." I hugged the fluffy haired bean stalk. "Hey short stack." His voice broke as he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Bobby! You got old, your hair is white!" Bobby nodded and laughed, "Look at you! You went from innocent  and meek to watch out I'm a 5'3 can of whoop ass!" I laughed and hugged him. Finally I got to Gee. "Paigie! I missed you so much!" Gee sobbed into my shoulder. "I missed you too Gee! You did amazing out there too!" I held Gerard's face in my hands and he gave me a tired smile.

Anf there it is just a short excerpt I hope you liked it will wan to read it when I get the first twenty chapters done alright I gtg ta ta for now bai loves
~GiGi