Chapter 12

He got off of me and helped me up. "So what did you want to know about my brother?" Wait should I be answering these questions, this guy does seem sketchy. Oh well it's revenge for a lot that he's done while he was here. "Well actually  I was wondering if he was single." Hmm I notice that we attract the weirdest people, I attracted Jeff and my brother attracted some weird guy with a blue mask.

Wait I don't know his name. "Hey what's your name anyways?" What I had to ask. He sighed. How dare he, sighing while I'm here. He's perfect for my brother. "My name is jack, now will you answer the question." Hmm might as well. "Nope my brother is very single, seriously he hasn't even dated anyone since I knew him, which is sad because I knew him since I was born." Jack smirked. "Good, well thanks for the information." That's all he said before walking off, well that was rude he didn't even say bye.

Gosh I already have my brother to deal with, I don't want to deal with anyone else... well maybe except for Jeff I could deal with him all day...wait no bad mind stop thinking dirty things. Sheesh my mind is such a pervert sometimes I can't do anything about it. I started walking back home; when I got there I went straight to bed because I'm very tired. I got ready for bed with a pair of f/c pajamas, then I went to sleep.

Icarus's POV (because you're probably wondering what's happening)

I was in my room trying to get some sleep when I heard my brother walk in. He's a little late, oh well I'll lecture him about it tomorrow, right now I'm too tired. I turned away form my door and closed my eyes, sleep consuming me.

Suddenly it really cold and I woke up, I rubbed my eyes and checked what time it was, hm it's 2:30. I looked around my room for the source of this change in temperature and saw that the window was opened. I froze I know I closed it so who opened it? Suddenly feeling much more awake, I look for the posible intruder I notice someone in the corner of my room and froze. It was the guy from the other night, what could he want? As soon as he saw me stare at him he smirked, I could tell because his mask was pulled up a little.

He walked closer and that's what snapped me out of it. "Wh-who are you?" He kept walking until he was at the side of my bed. "My name is Eyeless Jack." His voice was deep and had a tone that was difficult to ignore. I was suddenly  laying back down on my bed with jack above me. "Now that you know my name why don't you tell me yours." I was shocked, I didn't expect him to come on to me like this, I thought he was just going to kill me. I realized I haven't answered him so I quickly answered. "I-I'm Icarus l/n." Man it must be really cold in here for my to be stuttering that or I was afraid, but I like to think it's the first one, man I hope I'm not blushing. "Hmm I like that name, Icarus, so unique." Well if I wasn't blushing before I am now, the question is why, I'm in a very dangerous situation...I hope my brother isn't contagious.

When I snapped back to reality Jack's face was leaning in, I turned away hoping that he would stop, he didn't and instead of kissing me he licked my neck instead. I shivered involuntarily but I could feel him smirk at the reaction I gave and he kept going he sucked light around my neck, like he was looking for something. When he got got to a certain spot I let out a small moan. I quickly cover my mouth but Jack smirked again and kept sucking at that spot. I was trying to not let my moans out, but he suddenly bit my neck and I couldn't keep it in I let out soft moans, I couldn't let my brother hear. He suddenly stopped and got up. "That's punishment for turning away from me." Then he got up and jumped out the window.

I just laid in my bed breathless trying to wrap my head around what just happened. Well a guy with mask was in my room then he tried to kiss me and ended up sucking my neck. As I was thinking a wave of sleep washed over my and I felt tired I got up and closed my window, then I went back to bed, sleep consuming me immediately, like nothing happened.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I know it's late but here it is I hope you liked it, I put a little bit of Icarus's POV in there just to make it interesting. Sorry it's been a while since I updated and this book might take awhile to update from now on so I'm sorry if it's not as fast anymore but I will try to make time for it. That's all for today, see you next time.
Janedark ~