Chap 3: A dance contest? Seriously?

(Y/n pov)
Okay, what would u expect from Charissa, who is mettaton's human form. Dancing, lots and lots of dancing so I wasn't surprised when she said this.
Charissa: I challenge u to a dance duel
Seriously?, I thought
Me:Are u serious? U don't have anything to do one meh?
Charissa: Yup
Me:fine
She danced first, despite the jeering fromthe crowd of girls, who were at the same time fighting for the towel I left after defeating those monsters. Seriously, it works even on tori, chara and the kid. They get lost I take my jacket and they come flying, but removing them is hard.
Charissa:and done! Bet u couldn't dance like this! Wait what are u doing?
I stared at her, munching Doritos.
Me: Eating Doritos, but never mind, my turn.
U then started to break dance.
( play song now)
The crowd went wild and next thing u know it, u where cheered by the boys who were actually trying to win a bet with ozpin that they couldn't finish the whole battle without cheering for me.
Which they lost.

Me: deal with it Charissa
(Thug life..... now!)

Charissa stared at u, flabbergasted and said.
Charissa: I...... admit defeat

Thug life glasses are hovering towards me. But I felt ten hungry eyes towards me, hungry for lust.
But, when i saw Charissa moping in one side I walked up to her.
(Charissa's pov )
Me: So he the new star now huh?*sniff*
His white hair swaying with the wind, his large black eyes, and his covered left eye. Wait, why is he coming towards me?
Him:hey no hard feelings
Me:why u beat me
I moped, tears streaming down my cheeks.
He just sighed, white smoke coming out his mouth(I heard his family body temperature is lower than average)
Him: u know, don't stay in the past. When my dad competed for the royal Scientist position, the last one he beat, tripped him down the core, now he's stuck down there. That guy, he died an outcast, rejected by all. I don't want that to happen to you. After all, you still have fans.
He patted me on the shoulder.
Me(sub-conscience): he would do that? For me??
Before I knew it , I was hugging him, bawling my heart out as he patted my back.
I mumbled,
Me: truly, I have found my love