#1 hit

Today we met the team. I told Nash to come to the studio instead. He was bringing his little sister. Sam forced me to watch his vines and she is sooo adorable. I sat on the table. Nash walked in.

   "Woooaaahh" his little sister said. I laughed a little. At this moment, Sam was singing her part of the song. Yeah we are making a song.

  "Hii" I said to his little sister "Hi Anaya. I'm Skylnn" awww she had the cutest little voice ever.  I hugged Nash. "Heeyy you" he said and touched my nose. "Heeyy" I say and touch his nose. "Hey hey hey. No lubby dubby in here" the little girl said. Everyone laughed.

   We listened to the song(the parts we did so far) he had finished like two hours after. This went faster than I thought. I sat down. Nash was sitting on the table with his little sister. He was moving her arms making her dance to the song. I laugh to myself. "Anaya, you stare a lot," ruby said while eating her chips. "Oh whatever" I say and steal one. She had this crazy look like 'why are you touching my chips' look. I sat by Nash and Skylnn. "Hey" "Heeyy" I say in a regular voice but I was freaking out. His little sister got up and started running around. The girls were chasing her and playing with her. I got up and Nash grabbed my hand. "Where ya goooing" he asked. "To get some waaaater" I said while walking to the cooler. I grabbed a water bottle and I got one for Nash. I threw it at him. "Think fast" I say and he grabs it. "Ahhh you see I'm fast" he says. All the girls walked out with skylnn. Idk why. It was just me and Nash sitting on the table.

  He touched my leg. Oh shit. I grabbed his hand and put it on his leg and and moved my hand. He looked at me. He leaned in. I moved back a little but he smashed his lips into mine. Whatever just go with it I say to myself. I kiss him back and put my hand on his face.

*2 hourrrrrrrrr$ laterrr*

  Everyone was leaving. I stayed in the studio. I went in the booth. I began to sing. I didn't know why I was doing it, but I just felt like it.

"I used to think that I wasn't fine enough

And used to think that I wasn't wild enough.

But I won't waste my time tryin to figure, out

Why you playin games what's all about

And I can't beileve ya hurting me I met your

Girl what a difference. What you see in her you ain't see in me but I guess it was all jist make believe oh oh oh Loooooooveee. Never knew what I was missin, but I knew once we start kissin I found," I stopped singing and opened my eyes (I close my eyes when I sing)

      Then I realized someone had walked in. I put the headphones down and walked away. I didn't even know who that was. I look back. It was this boy. His name was Taylor! How do I know? I secretly stalk nash's group 'Magcon' I was gonna say hi but I felt nervous for some reason. I walked to the car where everyone was in.

"Wanna come over to my house? Me and my friends are staying over. You can bring your friends if you like." he said with a smile.

"Sure" I say and run to the girls. "Hey, do you wanna go to Nash's house. He's having his friends over. "Okay I would love too." ruby said. "I'm going out so I can't" Sam said. "I don't wanna go because I'm TIRED" Enas whined. "I'll gooo" Jocelyn said.

"Alright come with me" Ruby said and we gollowed her to her car. We followed Nash. It was a little awkward and boring so we decided to talk.

"Soooo. How's your mom Jocelyn?" Ruby asked. "Good. We are gonna go out probably, next month to hang out. I haven't seen her in a while."

"Cool. I might see my parents in 2 weeks. I miss them. They just did everything for me." Then they just started talking about their awesome and funny childhood. A tear ran down my face. Hearing their lives makes me cry because I never had that.