Samara's Agency [Prologue]

- Prologue -

Sex Agency, best known conservatively as Samara's Agency, is an organization of single girls offering their time to men, who they pleasure in exchange of getting paid. This agency is comparable to that of a strip club; although, there are no poles, and the ladies don't strip publicly.

Girls that work here are generally referred to as 'agents'. Applying for a job in the said agency is like finding a needle in a haystack—yes, it's that hard. They undergo a lot of tests and screening before getting a chance to be viewed by the agency's owner, Samara Neil. The first test is done to assure the customer's sexual partners' health. Those with sexual diseases are obviously denied access due to the specific clientele of the agency. The screening is done to measure the capability of the lady to gather customers. Their portfolio is rated, and their appearance is judged. The agency handles VIPs and would not want scandals to arise so a thorough background check is also done to insure that the applicant has no previous altercations or issues. This process narrows done the applicants and as they are awarded with a private interview with the CEO herself, the number of applicants narrows done even further.

Moreover, there is an elite group of girls that are referred to as 'Agent Platinum'; these girls are the ten highest ranking agents. The ranking system in the agency is fairly simple. The more customers' you have, the more points you earn. The more loyal customers you have, the more points you earn. The more requests you have, the more points you earn.

Being an Agent Platinum has its perks as well. They have a separate catalogue, which has a cover to cover information and photographs of them; just the ten of them. The men have to pay extra to acquire the said 'elite catalogue,' as it does have their best girls. In this situation, once chosen, the girl has the right to agree or deny a request to meet up. The initial fee would be paid, 55% to the company and the 45% to the girl. Each session requires the agent to make their customer reach their zenith. Tips are wholeheartedly accepted.

The men who 'play' with the girls in this agency are usually old men tired of their nagging wives, businessmen who want to blow pressure off and/or bachelors looking for a quick toy to play with. This surely is an expensive choice of lifestyle.

--

Brianna is an exception to every other girl in the agency. She does her job well— well enough to be able to afford a penthouse place in one of the city's most admirable condominium. Definitely well enough to be able to buy high end and without a doubt branded items.

Brianna brings every guy that has hired her to the most amazing climax they could ever imagine. What they don't know is, beyond the experience of giving blόwjobs, rimjόbs and handjόbs, she's a virgin. She's not clueless obviously. She knows how the mechanics work, she just choose not to use it.

She's not new in this line of work as she's been an agent for almost 3 years now. She has kept herself and her virginity intact and promised herself that she will only give it to the person she loves and who loves her in return. She believes in waiting for the right guy to sweep her off her feet, but until she finds him, she'll enjoy her single life.

Her only rule is, 'No entry'

Easy to remember, but when tempted, it's hard to fight against it.

Will she be able to keep her promise to herself?

Or will she succumb into temptation?

--

Zydo is a rich bachelor just looking for a girl to screw. He's the type of guy whom every mother would not wish their daughter to date for he is clearly a playboy and excruciatingly aggravating. He does look gorgeous and hot, hence his charisma being undeniable, but still, he's not the right guy to play with if a girl wishes to settle down.