Chapter 7

Chapter 7: When She's Mad

-

-

-

Paglabas ni Greg sa may terrace na konektado sa kwarto niya ay tumambad sakanya ang isang mapayapang garden na may mga orchids at yellow bell. Sobrang sakit ng ulo niya dahil sa dami ng ininom niya kagabi.

He massages his temple and sat on the steeled chair and crossed his legs while watching the beautiful sunrise.

"This is what I really hate about being drunk."

He heard that someone's knocking on his room-door.

"Wait a second." Sabi niya at tumayo sa kinauupuan.

Nang makalapit siya sa pinto ay binuksan niya ito. Hindi naman niya nakikita ang taong kumatok dahil nakapikit siya habang minamasahe ang ulo niya.

"Kristine wants to talk to you. She's waiting right at the veranda." From the voice he can easily say that it was his wife.

My wife.

Hindi parin niya binubuksan ang mata at tumango nalang, narinig naman niyang naglakad na ito palayo sakanya at doon lang siya nagkalakas ng loob na buksan ang mga mata. Hindi niya kakayaning makipag titigan dito.

She was so good walking, for her walking is ramping, her hips were moving 360 degrees.

Napangiti nalang si Greg habang pinapanuod ang asawa na naglalakad.

-

"What brought you here?" He asked as he got into the veranda. He saw Kristine was looking at the sky while drinking her cola.

That made Kristine looked to him. "I am here for the charity. We need to clarify things. Since, I can't go to the meeting and I am the coordinator of this, I need to finalize everything."

Greg sat and leaned his back to seat. "Clarify what?"

Kristine cleared her throat. "Hindi kasi sure si Chavo if he can donate 14 million for the charity, he can't easily give that amount of money kasi nagpapagawa pa siya nang isang building for the orphans and I am here sitting in front you asking if you can substitute that 14 million? Since, you were the richest among us sayo na'ko hihingi ng tulong."

Napaisip si Greg sa sinabi ni Kristine.

"Or if you want I'll be the half so 7 million from me and 7 million for you." Kristine added.

Greg shook his head and crossed his arms. "I'll give you the whole 14 million before the night reach us today."

Kristine smiled. "Thank you, Greg."

"It's for the charity, Kristine."

"Anyways, ba't bigla kang nawala kagabi?"

Greg called the maid and ordered some coffee.

"You didn't answer me." Kristine said.

Greg looked directly on her eyes. "Do I really need to answer your question?"

"Unless it was quite private?"

"I left the party because of my wife. She's having tantrums last night that it got my nerves." He said and looked away.

Naalala nanaman ni Greg ang mga narinig niya kagabi mula sa kwarto ni Patrice.

Natawa si Kristine. "The reason, you look like a shit right now."