I won't let you die (Ouma x Suicidal Reader)

Ouma POV

(Y/N)-chan eh?

The way she play trombone was captivating for some reason, not that i hate those instrument anyway...

U may wanna ask, why did i knew (Y/N)-chan so much that it seems like we're siblings / something?

First of all, we attend the same highschool. Pretty cliché, but that's the truth.

Second, she often play her Trombone to entertain me and my D.I.C.E comrades, which we pay her money in return.

Lastly, (Y/N)-chan was interesting person. She always smiles, do her best and there's no lie in that.

Personally, i like that side of her.

Maybe i fell for her?

Here's the thing though, she recently befriends Kaede chan and she somehow make a special bond w/ her.

Well, not my problem anyway! Nishishi...

Reader POV

I can't believe how lucky i am to met w/ the Ult. Pianist.

Since we both had skills in playing musical instruments, and hey! We also practice together at some instance!

We both almost inseparable during the start of killing game, until one day...

"Né, Kaede chan" I asked.

"What's the matter (Y/N) chan?" Kaede replied.

"Do you think we all can escape alive?" I asked.

"Of course we will! Nishishishishi..." Someone replied, but it's not Kaede.

"Eh, wh-" you turned back and gasped

Turns out that the one answered me is none other than my crush, Ouma kun.

"Kokichi kun? What are you doing here?" Kaede asked.

"Nothing! Just try searching my Panta bottle. And hey (Y/N) chan!" Ouma replied

I suddenly feel my cheek flushed pink.

"H-hi" i replied, stutter a bit.

"What's the matter (Y/N) chan? Your cheek is as red as strawberry panta" Ouma asked.

Upon realization, i quickly say "N-no! J-just today is h-hotter than usual, r-right?"

"Huh?" Ouma tilted his head in confusion.

Kaede then say "M-maybe (Y/N) chan has a fever. I'll bring her to infirmary right now, so excuse us" before guiding you to infirmary.

(At infirmary)

Kaede put a fever patch on my forehead and asked "Are you okay?"

"Mm.. thanks" i replied.

"Say, do you like Kokichi kun?" Kaede asked

My cheek flushed once more and steams seemingly comes from my ears, if that even possible.

"N-no! W-we just a c-childhood-"

"Ah, come on. It's obvious" Kaede tease me

"Muuuuuu...." I pouted

"That's okay"

"Eh?"

"That was normal for a girl to love a boy. Me too, i think i fell for Saihara kun..." Kaede comforts me, and her cheeks was red as well.

"...... Yeah, i think i fell for him..." I finally replied.

"Then, you need to go for it, okay?" She said while patting my head.