Lewis James filch

Lewis's mom Louise died giving birth to him. His dad Leo blamed he for her death and treated lewis like crap. Leo never bet lewis but he put him down all the time by telling he how worthless he is. Leo never gave lewis up for adoption cause that's all he basic had of Louise. Instead he adopted 4kids Veronica, pitter,patter,and malea or Mel, and tried his best to ignore lewis. When lewis was in first grade he meet a demon named henry and they became best friends. when lewis turned 16 he realized he had feelings for henry. After he confessed his feelings to henry um... Stuff happens(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that went on for a year then henry had to move because his mom died.
Lewis was now alone until his dad adopted Mel. She was the same age as lewis at the time. And they soon became close siblings. When lewis turned 18 he became a complete whore. He was even getting straight guys to fuck him. Anyway after Mel's 19th Birthday lewis and her were hanging out at her house. And I'm not going to go in to detail but Mel raped lewis 0-0 lewis has scares on his wrist from the hand cuffs!! That he has to look at everyday he tried to tell the police cut they didn't lesson. Now lewis is a very unstapled therapist (^v^)
Age:21