Chapter 3: See no evil

Trentons  POV

Me and soran arrive on the scene quickly without getting burned. I see wretched with his back filled with tendrils  of energy. Each tendril is lashing out violently and setting fire with a touch. I try to jump on him but he hits me with a tendril and my clothes set on fire which I ditch quicly. Now I'm nude in the middle of a whole crowd of terrified  people. Soran quickly  yells shape shift some clothes idiot! I hurry and think of some clothes that I would like. A black tank top and a white leather jacket with a light blue stripe across it. A blue glove forms on my left hand. Black skinny jeans and boxers form on my legs. And to finish black and white vans are on my feet. Soran smirks and says nice costume and great minds think alike. I'm thinking about the first costume I gave him. It's hard to look at him as my creation and my mentor at the same time. But back to the fight. I love my new look and it gives me a new edge on my powers. I quickly jump at wretched  and give his a kick to the stomach  making him fall down and then I give ma barrage  of energy  spheres. He is down and I try to get to him but soran says wait. Wretched  starts to sprout an exoskeleton  in the form of some multi tailed dog. It comes up a building quickly but I'm not having the responsibility  of destroying  a city. I form energy in my hand and pierce the exoskeleton  pulling wretched  out and back in to me. Suddenly  I feel much angrier. One down I say. Soran smirks and uses his god form to repair the city and restore  any lives that were lost. I said awesome and now it's time to get divine.