Chapter 32: True Identity

TRUE IDENTITY

'Hahaha, the power that I acquired from Leviathan is truly great!' Hydra shouted as it continuously shot beams all over the place. With all the damage to the throne room, the room started to collapse as Wolder and mask raider ran out out the building, leaving the gigantic Hydra behind.

The building collapsed, with Hydra still inside the building and Wolder and mask raider out. Then the dragon emerged out from all the rubble unscathed. Leaving Wolder and mask raider in shock.

'Hey, let's try to confuse him by attacking it from different sides.' Wolder said to mask raider as he held his sword high again.

Wolder and mask raider then each ran to the opposites of Hydra and started attacking it again. Hydra still continuously let out its elemental beams from each of the dragon's mouth. However now in an open space, wolder and mask raider had the advantage of easily dodging the beams. Wolder realised that Hydra was a lot slower than it was when it was still in human form, and knew he had a chance of beating it.

Wolder again overexerted his body, and moved around hydra with extreme speed to confuse Hydra. None of the beams hit wolder, as the dragons were simply too slow compared to wolder. Wolder then dashed towards the heads as he managed to cut off one of the dragon heads. They still had a chance. As wolder attempted to cut another head off, the dragon swung its body unsuspectingly to hit wolder, sending him flying straight to the ground, making a dent. The dragon then released a fire beam straight at wolder, as Wolder remained motionless on the ground.

'Did you really think I was that slow?!' Hydra shouted.

'Wolder!' Mask raider shouted in concern while blocking a beam with his sword.

Wolder was now severely wounded and struggled to get up.

'What's the matter, Warrior of light? Or should I say, proxy of light!' Hydra shouted as wolder opened his eyes wide upon hearing that while lying on the ground with his body in tatters.

'You shall be my proxy....' A flashback played in wolder's head as he visioned a man in white saying that.

'Who said that? Proxy? Proxy of what? Who am I? Warrior of light? Proxy of light? Which am I? Why I am? Am I who-' Wolder shouted in a state of confusion, as he got up and straps of metal started piercing through his skin.

'Whuo waa whai!' Wolder shouted while charging at hydra as he had lost himself.

'Wolder! Fight it!' Mask raider shouted while defending against a lightning beam.

'Hehe, seems like you have even lost your very self, after losing your own identity!' Hydra shouted happily.

Hydra released a fire beam from one of his dragon heads straight at wolder, hitting him directly. From the flames emerged a white demon with a vicious sword, as the demon swung his sword at the dragon head, cutting it in half.

'Do not lose your way, proxy of light.' A one winged angel said worriedly looking down at the skies below him from his balcony.

What is going on?!

-