Incident.

Alex...
it's been 2 weeks since I got out of the hospital and everyday I spent with mark and the boys they help me to get along that my bestfriend Mia and marks sister is dead we have to deal with it but he is happy that he has me and I'm happy aswell.

I was walking in the woods with the guys because mark had to take his little sister for a walk.

I went or of sight for a moment but when I looked up I shouldn't leave them I screamed and I was crying. After few minutes they came and I was crying mark hugged me and told me to go out because I saw my brother dead laying on the ground in blood and there was a writing that said your next and then I saw her again.
But mark hugged me and then the guys went further to look for the girl.

Mk: shh baby girl! Everything will be alright?

A: nothing will be alright mark because it was Mia first then my brother and this time it might be me or you or the guys.

Mk: don't worry as long I'm with you nothing will happen to you I promise.

A: okay!

B: there's no one over there.

Mk: take her home and I'll call the police and tell them something that they will believe and I hope it works.

Jb: okay

The guys took me home and mark and Jackson stayed and called the police and ambulance and made a story up because hey won't believe that a ghost is killing people because they might think that they are mental or something.

We were at home and I went to my room and marks but I was scared to stay alone because she might be here and try to get me and I'm really terrified.

(3 hours)
I felt asleep on mine and marks bed but then while I was sleeping I woke up and instantly stood up because she touched me and tried to get me but I turned and saw mark looking st me and I thought that it could be him who touched me.

A: if I sleep can you not touch me because I thought it was someone else?

Mk: I'm sorry baby! Go back to sleep if your tired.

Mark...
I was speaking to Alex but she did not anwser and she was staring at something at the back of me and when I tuber around I saw nothing and then when I looked at Alex she had a bruise and a cut on her face and she was crying I quickly hugged her.

A: I just saw her and m her son staring at me! I'm really scared.

Mk: shh don't worry they won't do anything to you and I'll you will see I'll protect you no matter what baby.

A: you can't! No matter what she will get me.

Alex...
He hugged me and told me to take a nap with him so I laid and hugged him and his sweet words cooed me to sleep and I have nothing to worry about I think.