Chapter 12

Blade's POV

Snow carried me up to his room as I kept kicking and growling trying to get out of his grip. "Blade please calm down!" Snow sighed and I growled and dug my claws in his arm and he growled and pushed me up against his door, not hard to hurt me but to let me know he was the one in control. "Blade stop with the nonsense now!" Moon growled and I growled feeling Star take control. "You dare tell me to calm down and stop acting like this? Who is the one that couldn't wait for their True mate and let his dick out and fuck some slut getting her pregnant!?" Star snarled as I seen the hurt on his face.

"Will you listen? She and I did date but-" "What you couldn't please her just as she said? So she rejected you as you were going to make her your LUNA!! My place! The place of your true mate Moon!" Star roared, she was pissed to say the least. "That is a lie! We never fucked the bitch! We DATED! That was it, never once did she and I lay in the same bed!" Moon snarled bringing his face to my neck inhaling my scent. I continued my assault on his arms with my nails. "Never a bed? So where? The back of a car? The woods? How about the couches?" Star and I both snarled. Moon took a deep breath and I seen Snow take control.

"Never did her and I have sex, not on the couches, not the back of a car, not in the woods, not in a bed, never. She has never seen my dick and I promise you that. I did wait for my true mate, I wanted to be your first so I knew I should wait for you. How was I going to expect you to wait if I couldn't wait for us, true mates to meet. She and I dated, the farthest we ever went, was a make out session. I swear on my wolf, my title as the Alpha and my life, I have never had sex before. Wow that makes me sound like a bitch." Snow chuckled the last part to himself. I felt myself and Star start to calm down. "Then how is she pregnant with your kid?" I asked breathing deeply.

"She Isn't! She and I never had sex. Do you smell her on me? Did you smell me on her when you two fought? She smelt familiar but not with my scent. If she and I did have sex, she would smell of me. Also if she was carrying my pup; which she isn't, she would be reeking of my scent." Snow growled and I'll be honest, that growl started my hormones up. "She did smell familiar didn't she? I just can't put my hand on it." I purred as he ran his nose along my neck and mark. "agreed, so do you believe me now?" Snow asked and kissed my mark and caused me to groan softly. "Just one more question." I groaned and pulled away.

"Anything." Snow's voice husky, I gulped and bit my lip. "You two, were you still dating before I came here?" I asked not being able to look him in the eyes. I felt his chest rumble with laughter and he kissed my forehead. "No love, I broke up with her about 4 months ago, I found her cheating on me with some dude. And this jealous side of you, So sexy." Snow growled deeply biting my earlobe. I purred and rolled my hips on his and he gripped my hips roughly. "Will you get your claws out of my arms?" Snow purred. "I am so sorry! I didn't realize they were still out!" I panicked and he chuckled.  "You can't dig your nails in my arms, but you sure can down my back in bed." Snow purred and I felt my self get hotter and I groaned.

"Son, seems like your father is still being tricked by some bitch." that annoying voice hissed. "Clarasnow, stop while you are ahead of yourself. We never had sex so he can't be mine. So who is the poor bastard?" Snow asked and I felt my self getting angry. "Yours love, why can't you remember we are true mates?" Clarasnow purred and went to touch Snow but Star snapped and took control. "Keep your filthy paws to yourself." Star growled and Clarasnow looked pissed. "Wait. That scent...." Snow continued to sniff and she looked panicked when he started growling. "YOU BITCH! You slept with the rouge that took Anna!" both Snow and Moon growled. "Babe-" "Don't dare call my mate your babe!" I hissed and my grip tightened on her neck.

"You slept with that rouge, why? That is his scent, I would remember it anywhere!" Snow roared as he stalked forward. A deadly predator stalking its scared as hell prey. "Snow you are crazy, I never slept with a filthy rouge." Clarasnow laughed but you could just see the fear. "Did you not know that you can smell the person you slept with scent on you. I smell him, and you reek of him, so that is his kid not mine." Snow hissed. "That's a lie, you can't smell who you've had sex with." Clarasnow spat. "Yes you can you whore." Alpha Luke sneered and stormed over, warriors flocking him.

"You lied of being my son's true mate, you know it means death." Luke growled. "Please, I am his true mate, that is why my name is ClaraSNOW. My parents knew him and I would be true mates!" Clarasnow laughed evilly. "Bitch just admit it, you fucked the rouge that took my daughter! Did you or did you not?" Luna hissed grapping her neck drawing blood. "Fine yes, I fucked him and man he was good, better than you!" Clarasnow smirked at Snow. "Die you filthy bitch." Luna growled and before anyone knew what happened, ripped Clarasnow's heart out of her chest and squeezed it to a small lump of blood and heart. "Remind me to never piss your mom off." I chuckled and Snow laughed and kissed my head.

"Dispose of the trash and go to bed, I need to bleach my hands to get rid of the disease that are most more than likely on my hands now, Blade I suggest you do the same. Goodnight loves!" Luna smiled sweetly and Kissed mine and Snow's foreheads and left Alpha standing looking after her. "Dayum I am glad your mother is hat sexy and oh my god I can say I hit that every-" "DAD!!!" Snow yelled and Alpha chuckled and walked off, the warriors left leaving us standing awkwardly in front of his room. "Well, I am scared for life." Snow spat. "Same." I gaged and he chuckled kissing my forehead.