Chapter 7 - "To Forgive Or To Push Away"

No One's POV.
"Get away from me Martin," ordered Simon as he saw Bodil approach him. Bodil spoke softly to Simon, "Simon, please listen to me," These words made Simon turn on his heel and cross his arms. "Why should I? Because you're sorry that you ratted me and Ty out? I should've never trusted you, my mother was right," Simon said, the harsh words piercing Bodil's heart. "Simon, please...I didn't want you getting hurt.." Bodil admitted and caught Simon's attention. "Didn't want me getting hurt?! I've gotten beaten the hell out of in here just to protect Ty! What could you have protected me from that I wouldn't face in here?!" Simon now yelled, his face red with anger as he sat down on his bed.

Bodil came closer to Simon and kneeled down, gazing up at him. "Double said that if I didn't do it, he'd....he'd kill you," Bodil's eyes began to water when he saw the doubt in Simon's eyes. "Then why Ty? What did he ever do to deserve being here?" Simon asked, wanting to believe Bodil, but was completely unsure of it. Sighing Bodil answered, "He wanted out and at the time, I wouldn't let him...but I didn't want you to go through this. Please, Simon, I love you....please believe me," Now, the younger male studied Simon's eyes for the hope of a response. Shaking his head, Simon ripped his eyes away from Bodil's. "Martin...I can't right now..it's too much. I need time...." Simon whispered and glanced down at his lap. The taller Bulgarian's next actions were risky and could've possibly ended his chances, but it was worth it to him. So, Bodil intertwined his fingers with Simon's, gaining the other's attention, before leaning forward to connect their lips.

They both missed it and when they started, it seemed to never end. Simon's thoughts were currently in shambles from the kiss and when he opened his eyes, that he had closed during the kiss, the heart that laid in his chest swelled. The silence grew, causing worry to grow in Bodil. "Simon, will you forgive me?" Bodil asked, breaking the silence and waiting for Simon's answer.

Ross' POV.
Two guards dragged me to the questioning room, sitting me down forcefully in the chair. The warden came in from a separate door and sat across from me. "So, your little escaping buddy left ya high and dry, huh?" He spoke with somewhat amusement in his voice as he laid a file full of papers on the table in front of us. I didn't respond, deciding that it would be better off for me not to speak. "Would you like to know how many prisoners have ever made it out of this prison, alive, without serving their full sentance?" The Warden asked me, in which I shrugged and remained silent. Slowly, the Warden opened up the file to begin reading over the papers. "Not very many. Then again, we've had our fair share of wardens around here. Some went mad, tortured the prisoners in sick ways...some simply turned to the other side. Either way, history sure does like to repeat itself," The Warden seemed so calm to me that for some reason it was unnerving.

Sighing, I spoke in attitude, "So, what are ya gonna do to me? Throw me in the pit?" This only made the Warden laugh and give a smirk. "It says here that you were a shoplifter, in which your stolen item count was five hundred and sixty-two. Wow, quite impressive and since your sentance will be over in two months, adding on the escape attempt would put you back to...seventeen," The Warden stated, watching as my eyes grew big. "Wait, you can't do that!" I denided and tried to stand up in rebellion, but was pushed back down into the seat by the guard.

"Yes, I can. It's the way it works, so either you take the extra time or I start adding more," The Warden warned as he stood to exit back to his office. In disbelief, I let the guard take me back to my cell, which I was literally thrown into. I groaned a bit in pain, getting up to see my cellmate looking at me with the 'Really?' look on his face. "Welcome back. Have fun?" Dan said, grinning at me.

~ End of Chapter 7 ~