Chapter Five ,

I didnt even realize she was there until,  I looked behind Dreya.

" Damn,  Di you move on fast I see . " Rae said in her accent. 

" Rae what are you doing here?  " I asked

" Im hear hunting rabbits, " she laughed.

" Nah,  im here to claim whats mines " , she said looking me up and down. 

" Ima go Diamond,  call me when you have the chance . " Dreya said.  She kissed me on the cheek and got into her Rover. 

" Yeah you do that,  now Diamond you know better than to even think about giving another girl that sweet sweet pussy. " Rae said while grinning.

" You dont run me anymore Rae what do you want,  what are you even here for?  " I said looking into her eyes I could tell something was off.

" Aha,  Monae thats where you are wrong I own you and every little thing you got here I made you Monae.  But thats not why im here.  I need you to do a job for me. " she said with her serious face .

" I was hoping that I wouldnt have to do anothwr job for you after you fucked the little Puertrican bitch. " I said while turning to go to my house door .

Rae followed.  " She cant do the job,  while shes holding my baby ... " she same d. 

I was looking for my keys but I stopped. 

" Your baby what the fuck Rae?  " I yelled. " You not only cheat on me but you get the chick pregnant how nonchalant of you " I finally find my keys & open the door .

I walk in with Rae right on my tail. 

" I know , Di but come on girl you know you miss me , and you know Steph my girl and she slipped up and got pregnant now thats our baby " she said while getting close to me.

I stepped far away from her, and walked to the kitchen. 

I grabbed an apple and sat down and ate it .

Rae came up behind me and whispered in my ear " I miss you Monae,  and your sweet,  sweet juices. " she kissed my neck.

I bit my lip,  " Ra-Raee please dont do that." I tried not to moan.

" I see thats still your spot, let me taste you.  " she bit and nibbled on my neck.

She lifted me up,  still sucking on my neck she pulls down my Truus.

" Buuu-uut Rae we cant do this,  " I said trying to get up.

" Yes we can,  and you will let me. " she said sticking her fingers in my panties.

I bit my lip,  " Fuck Rae!  "

I took a deep breath,  she traveled her kisses down and took off my shirt and bra.

" I brought Meshia,  your favorite toy " she grinned and gripped her pants.

I kissed her and she pulled back.

" I just wanna fuck no strings attached Di " she said looking me in my eyes .

" What the fuck Rae,  just tell me the case so you can go I have to work tonight. "

I hopped off the island,  and start walking towards my room. 

I turned on the cd player and start swaying my hips .

" I found your mother and her skeeming ass boyfriend is fucking up my business, "
She said , I stopped dancing and turned towards her " So you want me to kill them.  "

" See thats why I love you girl , You smart.  Yes ill be sending you the information sooner or later. " she saod gribbing my hips .

" But right now I wanna taste you. " she whispered. 

She pulled of my lace panties , and sticks her hands between my lips she grinned. 

" She still feens for daddy " she smiled and lifted me up and took me to my room.
I bit my lip.

She threw me on the bed and starting leaving trails of kisses down my body.

She was kissing my thighs and playing with my clit with her hands.

I moaned,  " Omfgossssh Raeee.  " she smilied and moved her hands til her face was replaced with them. 

She sucked on my clit,  I arched my back off the bed.  " SHIT,  mmmmm " .

Rae went the work with her tongue,  I squirted three times.

She came up,  with my juices glistening from her face.

" And your still sweet as hell Di " she got up and unzipped her pants .

Meshia stood at full attention.

She tapped the head on my clit. 

And started to stroke me.  We went on for two hours.

Until she had took off Meshia and she was grinding her pussy all on mine.

Her phone started ringing and she leaned over and got her jeans off the floor. 

I was trying to catch my breath.  I got up to cut on the AC. 

" Yeah baby im on my way now " I heard Rae say.

I walked back in the room.  " The beast calls im guessing? " I laughed and Rae had a flat line .

" Dont start Di I gotta go,  where is my shirt?   "

The doorbell rings.

"  I dont know find it. " I said while getting my robe and walking downstairs.

I put my robe on and stood on my tippy toes to see who was at the door.

It was Tee. 

I opened the door , " Bitch you got to go to work in a hour why you in a damn robe. " she yelled.

Rae came from the room and towards the door. 

" We got business to talk about,  but next time sweet Monae,  " she grinned and kissed my cheek and walked passed Tee .

" And hey to you to motherfucker. " Tee said .

" Diamond,  dont tell me you back fucking with Rae.  " she said with worry eyes.

" No,  girl but she got a assignment for me " I smilied.

See what yall dont know is me and Tee been in the murder business for a while we just gave it a break since we met Jay we didnt want her to suspect anything.  But now that she is gone,  I wanna get back on this shit .

" Oh shit forreal,  you already know im down " Tee said .

" But I found out some information,  I dont know how you gone take it.  " she said looking at me. 

" Speak " I said.

" Well you know how,  the word is there is a new drug lord in town and she taling over alot of land . "

" Yeah but last I heard it was a he " .

She looked skeptical of telling me,  " Well the its a she and that she is ya girl Dreya "

Shit,  here goes the drama.

Authors Note: 

Here goes another update I know yall been looking forward to it.  Sorry for the mistakes.
But Vote, Comment, Share.