[000]

GOING OUT WITH HARLEY INCLUDES:

• Kisses everywhere, everywhere, your friends laugh at you saying comments like "Oh the baby needs a kiss" "Do not eat bread ahead of the poor" among other things you only laugh red.

• On a date with your Girlfriend.
She had to disguise herself so as not to be caught by the police, "One day you'll get tired of me" "I do not deserve to be by your side" I said many times to the point of being irritating, but you endured her for the love you had.
"I love you" "We are in the good or the bad" took these words many times to make it clear that he did not care at all, the opposite that you enjoyed being with her.

• When she was jealous jumped on your back and then whispered in his ear "You are mine" and kiss your neck ignoring the person who was present.

• You not only run away from the police but also from the Ex from your girl, apparently she does not like anything that you took away.

• Learn to use weapons thanks to your Bride, I thought you should be prepared in case ...

• When they reached the intimacy, the two fought through passionate kisses to see who was beginning to give pleasure, one of the two yielded with desire (it was almost always you) and allowed to be carried away by the caresses.

• The two met when they hit the Joker's bar, you had been forced to come (your friends) and she wanted something to drink.
The two were alcohol, Harley was carried away by your innocent smile and your kindness (unlike the Joker) who could not avoid wanting to be with you if or if ... The next day the two were hugging without knowing how they got there .

Your first thought was:

"What happened?!"

And he of Harley was:

"What shall I tell Mr. J?"