t h r e e ; b e a u t i f u l

CHAPTER THREE
;;
MY SISTER DIDNT LET ME USE HER LIP BALM WHEN MY LIPS WERE SUPER CHAPPED SO I KILLED OUR SC STREAK AND BLOCKED HER ON FACEBOOK BC FUCK YOU (c:

CHAPTER THREE;;MY SISTER DIDNT LET ME USE HER LIP BALM WHEN MY LIPS WERE SUPER CHAPPED SO I KILLED OUR SC STREAK AND BLOCKED HER ON FACEBOOK BC FUCK YOU (c:

tyler awakes the morning after his strange encounter with the bright man and his bright hair.

he wakes at 04:13, and gets up to get breakfast.

he pours himself a bowl of breakfast cereal, and sits in his office, on his imac he scrolls through his emails.

he replies to a few, before checking his youtube notifications, just seeing the general likes and comments on his most recent video.

he clicks out of notifications,

and right there, on his discovery page, he see's himself in the thumbnail of a video called I TRIED TO KISS A STRANGER.

keyword: tried, tyler thinks, as he observes the thumbnail more.

the thumbnail is the split second he and the stranger's lips were together, then another picture of the man frowning is overlaid.

the video is posted by joshhua, he has two million subscribers, and already 500,000 views on the video posted hours ago.

he clicks on the video, watching it. he quickly realizes that this joshhua character is a vlogger.

it quickly gets to a part in the video where joshua and his friends are sprinting out of co-op and tweeting about a dare.

"kiss the next person that leaves the store for five seconds," joshua reads.

everyone decides on it, and then the camera is shot toward him, and joshua makes his way over.

oh, dear lord. i'm on the internet. tyler worries. he never was going to show his face on his own channel, but now it's on someone else's channel. it's not like anyone will be able to recognize his voice, he only spoke one word, so he'll be fine, right? right.

then, joshua leans in and kisses him, everything is a blur after that as tyler analyzes the man's face.

he is handsome, indeed. it was guaranteed that anyone else, would have kissed back. anyone normal.

and now, all tyler can feel, is embarrassed.

he is so embarrassed. because he's too much a weirdo, who hates anything with a pulse, and he is the reason that this man is getting his eyebrow shaved.

no, tyler doesn't like this man, and he certainly didn't fancy kissing anyone, let alone a stranger.

but he still can't help but feel all these different emotions, and he doesn't like it.

he refuses to acknowledge that he is crying. he ignores the tears and stares at the screen, long after the video's end.

tyler scrolls down into the comments, and the top comment is just what he worried about,

dude, i'm not even gay, but even i would have kissed that hot piece of ass.

there is a thread of replies, most of them just saying same, that guy must be crazy.

tyler is crying once again, why couldn't i just be normal?

his thoughts are loud as they ring through his mind. they criticize everything, from his people preferences (or lack thereof) to the colour of his socks, needless to say; he feels terrible, and not just for rejecting joshhua's kiss.

he continues reading the thread, there are some people that understood why he wouldn't kiss back,

guys that guy could very well be in a relationship, or even be asexual. he most likely just wasn't interested. u don't no what is going on in his life. lay off.

tyler breathes a sigh of relief, the entire joshhua army isn't against him.

he ignores the rest of the argument, knowing it would only ruin what small hope he had left that he actually isn't alone in his opinion.

he scrolls down, looking at more comments,

and then,

and then

"shoot!" tyler shouts, spilling all of his cereal on his legs as he reads the comment,

omg at 06:15 he sounds exactly like a guy i watch called prettysounds. that's totally him!

"shoot, shoot, shoot!" tyler curses, smacking the heel of his hand on his forehead.

after his scolding session, he reads the comment replies, and found that joshhua himself has replied,

watched one of his videos. i can assure you that these voices are identical, but considering prettysounds hasn't shown his face, i cannot confirm anything. however, if the man i saw is prettysounds, he should definitely show his face more, because he is simply gorgeous. a beautiful man.

tyler ignores the blush on his cheeks and resorts to reading the rest of the comment thread.

over 35 people replied, saying that they are sure that is him.

i tweeted him. ill get back to you if he replies.

"frick, frick, frick, shoot!" tyler shouts, banging his hand on the table, causing a beautiful bruise to form, before going to twitter.

and sure enough, many people have already tweeted him screenshots of the video, asking if it was him.

he decides he is going to reply, it seems everybody gets a say in the situation except himself.

my face has been concealed from the start of my youtube career, to this moment. i will not clarify whether or not that man is myself, but if you chose to believe it is, or you just would like to put a face to a voice, then by all means, do it.

he reads over it a few times, he posts it.

soon enough he gets some replies and notifications, but only two stands out.

dunsbuns replied to your tweet: mysterious. if it is you, it's for darn certain that you have a beautiful face, not meant to be concealed.

dunsbuns is now following you!

tyler begrudgingly follows the man back, refusing to let joshhua's words fluster him. only following back as an act of gratitude toward the compliment, nothing else.

tyler then quickly closes the tabs open on his imac, and goes to clean the milk that is slowly becoming spoiled on the floor.