Carter Hart (WHL) #70

You were watching, from by the bench, the Silvertips play their enemies- the Seattle Thunderbirds.

Your favorite player, the goaltender, number 70, Carter Hart was one of your best friends. You got the best seats to the games but he didn't know how you felt about him. You could never get him off your mind.

"AND THE SEATTLE THUNDERBIRDS WITH THE WIN!" The announcer shouted into the mic. You could see the disappointment on Carter's- and the rest of the team's- face when he heard that. You hurried to the door of the locker room before Carter got there so you could surprise him.

"Hey, Carter!" You beamed with a smile on your face. He looked down, he was taller than you so you could still see his face.

"I know you lost but, you're going to do better next time, I promise." You hugged him and felt his cheeks were hot. You pulled away to get a better look at him.

"We lost because of me, we could've gone into overtime if you weren't on my mind." Carter blushed when he realized what he said.

"You-" Carter cut you off.

"Yes, I like you. People have been asking that a lot. The answer is yes, yes I do." He smiled and blushed a bit, leaning in. You met halfway as you felt sparks fly inside you.

"HEY YOU TWO SHOULD GET A ROOM!" Noah Juulsen laughed as he ran out of the locker rooms with some other players. You tried pulling away so you could respond but Carter held your neck and your cheek.

You heard whispers around you and cameras flashing while you and Carter were kissing. Carter finally pulled away to get air and hugged you.

"I have to go get changed I'll be back soon." Carter smiled and left for the lockers.

Carter soon came back in workout sweats and a Silvertips sweatshirt. He picked you up bridal style and kissed your cheek.

You arrived at Carter's house and immediately ran up to his room. You slid under his bed before he came in the house. You heard him walking up the stairs calling out your name.

"(Y/N) where are you?" He shouted, walking into his room, where you were. He knows he has a lot of stuff under his bed so of course he wouldn't look there. He checked in the closet, under the sheets, basically everywhere and after about 20 minutes of poor Carter's torture, you finally got out from under the bed.

You went downstairs to where you assumed Carter was because you heard a sink running. You walked up behind him and hugged him, acting like you were tired. He froze and looked to see who it was. He smiled realizing it was you and how cute you were.

He finished up dishes and carried you to the couch, where he set you down and cuddled you. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, Carter."