Chapter 1: Bucky?

*y/n means your name, e/c means eye color, h/c means hair color, and italics means thinking to yourself and Bucky thinking to himself*

Y/n's pov
    It all happened so fast, first Sam was driving the car and then your on the ground. I looked over to see who did it but by the time I turned around I was shot off the bridge. I landed on my feet making my right ankle cracked. I yelped in pain and Natasha ran straight towards me. "Y/n you okay?" Nat ask. I knew I couldn't tell her I broke my right ankle or I wouldn't be able to help. "Yeah I'm fine. Let's get going." I say. As we walk the hydra agents start firing at us. I automatically pull Nat out of the way and duck behind the car. I grab my gun from my belt and start shooting down the agents. "Come on y/n. We have to get moving and find Steve." Nat says grabbing my hand.
  We turn a corner then a grenade shows up out of nowhere. "Natasha, look out." I say grabbing her arm to pull her back. It missed us by a inch and exploded. Nat gasped and started breathing heavily. We turn a corner and we see Steve fighting the winter soldier. The battle was so intense and fast I couldn't keep up with their moves. Then Steve grabbed him and flipped him over making his mouth piece fall off. I gasped in amazement, joy, and shock. I slowly walked up to where Steve was. "Bucky?" I say. Bucky looks at me confused. "Who the heck is Bucky?" He says pointing the gun at me. Then I hear sirens and he disappeared.
    The shield agents came to me, Steve, Natasha, and Sam cuffed us, then making us get on our knees. I looked over at Steve seeing his face expression emotionless like he was think about something. I went back through what just happened I swore he would've remember me, but for some reason he didn't. It hurt to know everything that you once had taken away from you. And to know that he didn't even remember me. Then loaded all four of us into the van to shield headquarters.

Bucky's pov

      I stood on the rooftop looking down upon the girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes. Then their was the blonde haired guy. They both called me Bucky. But why? I know I've heard that name from some where and the two people on the bridge, I also felt something for girl on the bridge. I went back to hydra to get my arm fixed and that name kept playing over and over in my head. While the doctors were working on my vibranium arm, I had some type of memory that showed me falling off of a train and my arm bleeding to death. Then there was a doctor that said my full name, and said that I was hydra's most powerful weapon. Then I hit both doctors that were trying to fix my vibranium arm. I heard Alexander Pierce come in then he slapped me. "The girl and guy on the bridge, who were they?" I asked curiously. Alexander sighed and looked at me. "You met the two on a last assignment and we need you to do it again." He said with stern in his voice. "But I knew them."

   I said sadly. I heard them say some stuff then I heard the last sentence. "Wipe him and start him over." Alexander said walking away. They pushed me back in the chair and put the mouth guard in my mouth to muffle my screams. Then the machine started zapping my brain making me yell out in pain. I tried my hardest to keep them in but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't.

Hey, guys. I am now making a while new Bucky x reader book, since my other Bucky book was such a big hit. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a fantastic day.

~Abigail