Four

Taehyung's POV

Him.
I hate him.
Again and again.
The same things, again and again.
Everyday he comes home drunk. He's taken drugs and he drinks. So so much...
He wasted so much money... Everything that my mom and I earned went to waste on him...
What the hell was I working for then!?
He was shouting. Yelling. He did that everyday. My sister never spoke of anything she suffered, but anyone could see the bruises on her hands and legs.
What else could my family do?
They couldn't report my dad... If they did, our reputation would be ruined.
My reputation.
Im such a piece of shit.
I should quit the entertainment industry... So I can do justice for my sister. My mom is always working, she doesn't want to stop working even though I earn so much. She works so much that she's barely at home...
My father walked into my room where my sister was reading a book.
"Buy food, Taehyung... Go out and buy some... I'm feeling hungry..." he said mockingly, body unsteadily leaning on the doorframe. He then gestured to my sister. "You. Come with me."
My sister sent me a terrified look as I balled up my fists, my anger rising.
"Appa. (Father.) " I sent a cold look at him. "You're not taking her with you. She's going to follow me to buy lunch."
He walked from the doorway across my clean, polished floor.
"Taehyung, I'm giving you... A chance... Before I hit you. Get out and buy food." he drawled, his eyes challenging and pissed.
" I'm not scared of you, appa. She's coming with me, and not you." I stared at him straight in the eye and answered him.
He raised his fists at me. "Taehyung! I'll... I'll be fine... Just... Just go... It'll be quick right? The store is just 3 blocks away... You c-can hurry right? B-Besides... Im hungry," she placed herself in front of my father and smiled as reassuringly as she could. She was terrified of the things he could do to her, but bravely told me to go.
Her eyes told me she wanted to give my father a chance to prove himself. To be the same person before he started going out at night... Drinking. Taking his stupid drugs.
"Your sister knows best, Taehyung..." He said lazily, eyes half closed from being drunk.
Something in my mind told me to give him a chance to prove himself.
I gave in to it.
"Once I return. If anything happens to her, you're going to get it. Hard."
He winced a little.
"I'll come back as soon as I can... Take care of yourself okay?" I smiled as reassuringly as I could to my sister. She nodded.
I walked out of my room and grabbed my wallet, mask and keys before exiting the house.

The queue was long. There were so many people queuing up. Crowds of people sat huddled together in the food laden tables, loudly talking away. It was irritating. I glanced at the orange coloured lights above me at the ceiling, wishing that everyone would shut up. I waited and waited. I was getting more anxious by the second. My father could be doing ANYTHING to my sister and I'd be powerless to stop it...
Two people in front of me left the queue, muttering something about the queue as 'too long'.
Finally. It was my turn.
I gave my order quickly to the lady that was in charge of taking orders.

I ran as fast as I could back home. Anything could have been done to my sister.
"Oh my God..." I mumbled, filled with despair and anxiety, dashing back to my house. I unlocked the door dropped the food on the table, hurriedly locked the door and ran to my father's room up 3 levels so fast I almost fell. I kicked the brown door open so hard it almost fell off its hinges.
The room. The blood. My sister. Father. I stumbled at what I was seeing.
My sister sat at the side cowering in fear, hair matted with sweat, arms and legs covered in brusies. Blood. And she was grabbing on her torn skirt and shirt tightly.

He. Raped. Her.

The broken bottle he held.
He. Hit. Her.

Suddenly the world changed. It switched. I didn't know what I was doing but I was angry. Very. Very. Angry. Everything in my vision went bloody red as I grabbed onto the kitchen knife. I sprinted back upstairs at top speed and kicked the stupid door down.
"You. Fucking. Asshole."
Then something in me snapped.
I started laughing. So hard. " It's ironic, isn't it?" I giggled. "You're the father of a world known idol. And you're a rapist." I moved closer to him. "I guess... No one is going to miss you... If youre gone..." I smiled to myself. This was fun. I could do it all day.
I went at lightning speed and stabbed him everywhere. "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Who would have known that this was so fun? The blood was oozing out everywhere, making a large puddle of maroon coloured blood appear. My father screamed in pain. I snorted.
Something nagged in me though. It was... telling me to stop. But I went past the stopping point; there was no stopping for the amount of excitement I was feeling.
"Ah... Shit. See what you've done, Appa? You've ruined the nice and clean floor! Clean it up. Now." His slumping figure didn't move. I kicked it. "I said, stand up and clean this up, did you not hear me? Are you deaf?" I glared at him for awhile before kicking his heavy body to the other side of the room, causing the puddle and floor to spread. The white walls were stained with dark blood. Oh well. He moved abit. "T-Tae... H-Hyung... I-I'm... S-" " Well shut up. I can't believe you survived. Well that's okay." I said emotionlessly as raised my bloodied knife up into the air and right before I dug it into his dying body, someone at the side screamed "KIM TAEHYUNG!"

YOUR POV
That scream. Its sharp, strangled sound pierced through your empty sleep. You woke up and rushed to Taehyung's room. He was sitting on his bed, which was full of sweat. He was painting very hard, and his hands clutched his head. "I... It h-hurts..." He whispered horsely. You gasped. He had scratched his arm in his sleep, and it was bleeding. That made you panic even more.
"I-I'll g-grab p-pain k-killers for you," and you ran to your parent's bedroom toilet to grab the painkillers for him. You opened the medicinal cabinet, and grabbed one of the baskets there. Behind the basket was a white coloured bottle labeled 'PAINKILLERS' and you grabbed it. But your hands shook so much you dropped the painkillers on the floor. "A-Ah..."
You wasted time picking the fallen bottle up but still ran to Taehyung's room.

---------------------------------
Okay I'm sorry this was abit vulgar. Sorry. And Ik this chapter is shorter than the previous ones?? I'll try to maintain the word count, hopefully always above 1250 hahaha
Tbh idk what will happen next. I just hope you're enjoying the book. Probably not since Tae's suffering. I'm not sure what exactly happens to bipolar people but IT'S FICTIONAL THANK YOU SO IF IT'S WRONG DON'T BLAME ME
Bye
Go press that star button
thank you.