Chapter 2

🌌My grammar isn't the best so if it's bothering you, then don't read my FF's, thank you.🌌

HELLO PPL ITS BEEN A WHILE
Im sorry for being so late ahahah I had a lot of stress at school but it calmed a lot now so I'm able again to write the FF yE
Have fun reading this chap!

"There is a free seat next to Yoosung, you can sit there." Yoosung's heart beated even faster and his face turned red as he saw their Teacher pointing at him and Seven looking at him with a bright smile. It took only few seconds till Seven rushed to the seat and sat down on it. Yoosung tried his best not to look at Seven so he couldn't see his deep red face, he was just too handsome even for Yoosung.

But Yoosung already had in his mind that 'Seven' could be also like other others, bullying Yoosung and even beat him up in breaks. He always gets real quick negative thoughts about people and things but not with his friends, he trusts them and he knows that they want to help him but Yoosung doesn't want their help, he doesn't want to bother them either.

Yoosung flinched as he felt someone tapping on his shoulder. He first looked around a little before he moved his eyes to Seven, he was the one who tapped the blondes shoulder. He smiled more at Yoosung and tilted his head gently, slightly staring at Yoosung too. "Your name is Yoosung, right? Well I think you heard my name already but just call me Seven, okay?" He chuckled and held his hand out to shake Yoosung's hand. The student only stared at the red haired one for a moment, blinking his eyes few times before he looked slowly at his hand and moved his own hand close to Seven's.

"Y-Yes, it's Yoosu- Wha!" His cheeks turned deep red again as Seven grabbed the boys hand, moving it close to his face and frowned slightly. "You have a lot of bruises on your hand, are you a Mechanic or something?" Seven asked and moved his golden eyes up again to Yoosung which made him shiver as Seven's eyes were shining at him but he quickly answered the new student. "O-Oh, I just hurted myself few days ago but I even forgot where.." He laughed nervously and pulled his hand slowly back, covering it with his sleeve and smiled at Seven. The reason why he had these bruises were because of a fight. He tried to defeat himself even a little against the students but they smashed a bottle on his hand which broke in pieces and the pieces got stuck in Yoosung's hand, Rika was the one who took them out and cleaned the wounds but still, everyone could see them.

Seven was staring at Yoosung and frowned even more but nodded gently. "If you say so." He sighed deeply but smiled slowly as well.

"How old are you though?"

"Oh.. I'm 16.."

"Ha! I'm 1 year older than you!"

Seven was laughing just like a child until the Teacher interrupted him right after. "Do you want already to spend your first two hours outside of the room?" Seven looked really relaxed, just like it wouldn't mind him getting send outside by the teacher. "No, I'm really sorry and it won't happen again." He answered quickly and the Teacher only nodded, continuing the lesson as well.

He already started the lesson?

Yoosung wondered and frowned a little as well. Maybe he forgot the lesson as he was talking to Seven. Well, not maybe, he did. "Let's talk in the break okay? Or I'll be in huge trouble." Seven whispered close to Yoosung's ear which made the boy shiver and blush deeply again, only nodding as he gulped as well. "Well, only when it doesn't bother you." Seven asked again and Yoosung quickly shaked his head, whispering back. "N-No, it's fine!" He looked at Seven who only smiled more and nodded gently as well, looking back forward to the board and teacher, so did Yoosung.

*

After two hours of horrible Math they were finally done. Yoosung was actually very good in Math, he's one of the best students at the school also when he's really lazy when he's home or even sometimes in school as well. Yoosung sighed and packed all his Math stuff back into his bag, Seven already got up while he had his bag on his back and was waiting for Yoosung too.