26: 1 year

~Treasure's POV~

It's been 1 year since I've gotten out the of the hospital. Zayn has been taking care of me and kids, he's been working so hard for the past couple of months. But right now the kids are at my parents house for the week just to give us a break.

I was laying on the bed in me and Zayn's room. It was 2:30 in the afternoon, my eyes were closed as I was starting to drift off to a sleep.

"Hey babe?" I heard Zayn call for me.

I slowly sit up. "Yes?" I yawn and stretch my arms out. He walks in the room with a smile on his face.

"I was wondering, if you would like to join me tonight. My job is promoting me and they are throwing a party. I would love to bring you with me." Zayn sits next to me.

"Of course I'll go." I kiss his cheek. "I'm proud of you."

"But it's very formal." Zayn said, walking towards the closet. "So I got you a dress."

I went up to take it out of the bag but Zayn stopped me. "Wait until tonight."

-

It was 10:00 at night, Zayn and I were putting the kids to bed. After I was done dressing Amelia for bed, I was now tucking her in

"Mummy, why can't you stay home?" Her little soft voice asks me. Amelia is 3 now and she looks a lot like Zayn. But except the eyes hers are blue, her hair is long that it ends at her back and she's a beautiful baby girl I've ever had.

"Because daddy and I are going to an important party tonight." I said, kissing her head. "Grandpa is coming to watch you guys, so you won't be alone."

"Well, okay mummy." She giggles. "Kiss freckles goodnight." She held her stuffed dog to me, I kiss him goodnight and stroke her head.

"Goodnight princess." I turn her nightlight on before shutting the light off. I close her door slowly before I make my way to my bedroom.

As I walk in the room, Zayn has just got out the shower. He has towel rapped around his waist while he was drying his hair.

"Like what you see?" Zayn smirks. I roll my eyes and smile.

"Shut up I need to get ready." I walk over to my dresser. I started off with my makeup first after that I started on my hair. And then finally I got to the dress. ( the whole outfit above ^^ ) the dress hugged me completely, showing my curves. The dress was beautiful and I couldn't believe Zayn picked this out.

"You look gorgeous." Zayn said, touching my waist. I turn around to face him I took all of him in. Black&white suit and tie, his hair was shaved on sides while he had the rest of his hair in a neat man bun.

"And you look handsome." I said fixing his tie. "Now, let's get going."

-

We had arrived at Zayn's job. It was a tall building, I've never really been here before so this is my first time here. Zayn and I went inside to an elevator. He pushed the last button, 15 was all the way at the top.

"Nervous?" I heard Zayn ask. I look at him with a smile then sighing.

"A little." I nod. He pulls me close and kisses my cheek.

"Don't worry." He chuckles. "Just stick by me and you'll have a good time."

As the bell rings signaling us that it was time for us to leave, we stepped out of the elevator. The floor was humongous with a lot of people. The place was beautiful, filled with expensive items. All of the sudden all eyes were on us, gasps and whispers were heard as we walked past people.

We walked up to a man in the same suit as Zayn but with a bow tie instead. His hair was pushed back what looked like gel. He had a beautiful young woman standing beside him.

"Zayn, my man." He shakes his hand. "I'm glad you made it."

"How could I miss this?" Zayn smiles. "This is my beautiful wife, Treasure Malik."

"Mrs. Malik, we hear a lot about you." The man says while he kisses my hand. "I'm Kevin Ross, Zayn's boss."

"It's nice meeting you, Mr. Ross." I smile back. Zayn hand rubs my back slowly as I felt my nerves got south.

"And this is my wife, Camila Ross." A blond woman smiled at me as we shake hands.

"And drinks?" A waiter asked.

"Yes the finest wine you have." Kevin said. "Now let's get this started."

Through out the night, it was great so far. Most of Zayn's coworkers knew a lot about me because Zayn would always talk about me and our kids. The night was amazing just spending time with him and meeting new people.

Everyone stopped chattering as we all heard clinging sound that echoed the room.

"In honor of promoting Zayn Malik, I would like to give everyone a free vacation a cruise! There are gift bags at the table, grab them before you leave. Have the rest of the night to yourselves." Kevin smiles.

The night goes fast and before I knew it the party was over. Zayn grabbed his bag that his name on it. The cruise was next week and so we knew we had to start packing tomorrow.