Chapter 1: Meet Bennett, Jordan and Malachi

As a white colour Audi drove up to the school parking lot and parked there, all the students of Marco High School turn around and immediately look at it. The sight of a shiny, glamorous white Audi was a rare sight alone in this school. Whispers and gossips about new transfer students immediately spread like wildfire. Three students step out of the luxurious car and despite all the stares and whispers, didn't seem disturbed at all. Most people would expect students wearing branded clothes and expensive items. However, 3 boys wearing casual clothes stepped out, causing everyone to gasp in surprise. The first boy that stepped out had a mischievous smile, spiky grey hair and beautiful lavender eyes which seemed to put you in a trance and a lean body build, he wore a red adidas hoodie and simple ripped jeans, he waved and smiled at everyone which caused many giggles and fainting. The second boy that stepped out wore a grey sweater and ripped jeans, his eyes were emerald green followed by brown hair that had side shaves, his body build wasn't as muscular as the first boy's which caused a few sighs and boo's, unlike the first, he was silent and did nothing but stand next to the first boy. The last boy stepped out and the atmosphere immediately changed.

"Is this a show to you? Get lost.", He snapped which caused everyone to run off.

He had unusual eyes, one red, one blue, he had white hair that covered his eyes with bangs and looked average. Most people would think that he was the weakest among them but when he stood next to them, he had a certain superiority. All three of them were about 180 cm which was pretty tall.

"Bennett, don't be such a party pooper, the ladies love me." He winked at a girl that walked past which caused her to blush.

"Shut up Jordan. Can you be more like Malachi?" Bennett said to the first boy who was Jordan.

"Guys, let's just go." Malachi mumbled.

All three of them walked into the school and calmly walked into the same class. All of them sat down just in time for the bell to ring. The teacher walked in and immediately started addressing the class.

"Okay, so class, we have 3 new students today, I'll let them introduce themselves."

Jordan stood up, "Hey guys, I'm Jordan, Jordan Williams. And currently single." he smirked.

"I'm Malachi, Malachi Shadowheart." Malachi said.

"I'm Bennett, Bennett Alderwell. Don't you dare ask me a single question." he glared at everyone.

One students raised his hand and asked, "Bennett, a...are you l...like the president's son?"

"I...said...no...questions...", he specified every word.

"I...I'm s..."

Bennett interrupted, "Flag pole, after school."

The students gulped and sank back in his seat.

"A...any other questions?" the teacher asked, and ran out of the classroom.

Girls started going towards Jordan and asking him questions. Bennett slammed his table which caused many stares and gasps and stormed out of the class.