Feeling good about yourself

For someone who has very bad grades, this is what keeps me going is;

1. Water in the morning with a bowl of fruits.

Whether if you drink water from the day or night before, you will get dehydrated in the morning. It could be from the heater or blanket. Sometimes being cold drains your hydration level. Even if you're not thirsty, just drink water anyway. Or take a water bottle with you. Fruits are also a good decent breakfast and low-fat oatmeal.

2. Enough sleep.

Do you really know what makes all of us very lazy and grouchy? Not wanting to do a simple work? Go back to reading number two.
Sleep is ALWAYS and ALWAYS important. The energy level NEEDS it. It is one of the many things of why you can not focus (aside from water and a decent breakfast). It also can affect your thinking, help you focus more,

3. Dressing nicely and comfortably.

This is important.

Dressing nicely every day can affect how you would feel 24/7. At the same time, you do want to make sure you want to be comfortable with it. Not only it will change your attitude, but the other's around you and your teachers will get more of a good and better vibe.

4.  Getting prepared.

Make sure to have things ready before the morning. Make sure you have things organized and making sure every homework finished an hour before bed. Even read a few science or math notes. To not forget your things, always remember to keep and make sure the important things are in your bag.

Pencils,
Notes,
ID's,
Text books,
Highlighters,
Erasrers,
sharperners,
P.E. clothes,
etc.

5. Always think of the positive.

We always have that demon on our left or right shoulder to bring us down. Do NOT listen to that demon. It will get you frustrated and no where. You can always ask a question or for help after class if you are shy as well. Take notes as well. It can help you for any problems.