Chapter 8: The Historic Moment

"I, Michael Fisk, as the President of the United States of America declare Nano Bots, the revolutionary technology to be executed in all parts of USA. I also welcome all the nations of the world to join this revolution" Declared Fisk during the meet

A 5-minute long applause echoed inside the hall for a few seconds.

Fisk thanked the audience and shook hands with all the delegates on the stage.

"Great decision Mr President. Hope this is a right one?" Wished the Director of NASA, Noah Woods

"I hope so...." replied Fisk

"A remarkable decision Mr Fisk. I appreciate your courage and confidence! Soon this will be a revolutionary tech!" Greeted the Director of SETI.

"Thanks!!"

Everyone congratulated Fisk for his feat.

At Fisk's Home :-

"Daddy!!! I saw you in the Television!!" Yelled Fisk's 5 year old son, George.

"Hey Georgy!! You really did!!" Fisk lifted George in happiness.

"Shall I join you?" asked Felina from behind.

"Of course! This is the best time I had in my term." Replied Fisk.

The day was full of celebration for Fisk.

___________________________________________________

Years passed at light speed for Fisk. He had been elected as the President once again. He became a role model for many of the citizens. Whatever he may be, death is inevitable.

The revolutionary leader passed out at the age of 79. Till then, Many Presidents had ruled USA, but with the advice of Fisk. After his death, At the age of 34, George wanted to take his place. In 2095, he was elected as the President.

During this, The whole world was transformed into a machine. Everyone had a Nano bot in their body. But,

Did we miss something?