Chapter 3

"Me" he asks with a startled look on his face.

"Yes you,"I reply, "what's your name handsome"

"Koby, your majesty" he says looking down

"Look up when you speak to me and stop calling me 'your majesty', my name's Regina"

"Yes your ma- Regina"

"Good now show us were the reception is"
=••••=••••=••••=••••=••••=••••=••••=••••=••••=

After getting our timetables and locker keys Koby gave us a tour of the school. The school was pretty much split into four parts; the werewolves that attended this school were all from the Electrèmond pack. From what I have heard and seen they are all highly trained in terms of combat and according to a friend of mine their men are highly skilled in other things as well. Their Alpha, Rex-Sedicem is extremely famous as he has been the only werewolf ever to survive the Argenalupus disease. Because he was infected he started ageing backwards from age 102 to age 2 in time of 3 days. This meant that he forgot about his old life was forced to find a new one. His father, Luca, was instated as the alpha regent of the pack until Rex becomes of age again.

The vampires in this school are mostly from the Kambala clan. Like the Electrèmond pack, the Kambala clan are all trained in combat as that particular clan have been targeted numerous times by rouge vampires. Their leader, Hakon is a former rouge vampire which caused a lot of  disruption in the vampire council. Not all rouges are bad, some rouges simply don't have a pack however other have been exiled from their packs for crimes like rape and murder. As soon as any supernatural creature no longer belongs to a pack, clan, coven or bevron the hormone that initially keeps your sanity intact loses its cellular nucleus and mitochondria causing it to die and the person to go insane.

"We are here Regina" koby says, still acting like the nervous rack that he is.

"We really have to work on this boy's confidence" I mind link to the rest of the girls

"For real" they reply in unison. It weirds me out when they do that

Just like I did when entering the school, I used my magic to open the door, almost breaking it in the process.

"Your Highness, welcome to our school, I am Dr Ger- "

"Gerald Godwinson, you have a masters in supernatural biology from the University of Berkhamshire. You're married to 3 women, 4 kids with each which in my opinion is a bit fucked up but your a good teacher so I'm going to ignore that" I interrupt him, causing his face to turn red.

"How did you that?" An unnecessarily good looking guy with jet black hair and caramel skin asked with confidence. For someone who doesn't know me on a personal level to ask me such a question with confidence can only mean that they're have the blood of an alpha in their veins.

"You must be Alpha Rex" I reply.

"Yeah..." he said trailing his voice, then his face froze with his eyes wide open "shit, your the princess. I'm so sorry, I was meant to give a better first impression than this. I go by Xyrell by the way, Rex makes me sound like a dinosaur"

I get what he means, when you have a future title as Alpha you need to ensure that the royal family actually likes you because we have the power to demote you. Because of this Rex's parents organised a dinner for their family and mine on Saturday night. That gives me 6 days to get my fake face ready.

"Well I'm Regina but you can call me Renah" I reply then I hear gasps behind me from my girls. They know that I only let a a few people call me that but this Xyrell guy makes me feel somewhat safe.

Maybe he's your mate. My warlock spirit says
No he isn't, if he was I would have felt the connection even though he's not 18 yet. Xyrell being my mate would be the most cliche thing ever. The hybrid princess and her alpha mate.

I go to the back corner and take a seat there, then I instruct Koby to come sit next to me. He walked over timidly with his head down, obeying my command as if I was a dominatrix and he was my sub.

I then ask Dr Godwinson to carry on with the lesson whilst I make plans. I happen to have an ample amount of unfinished business here in England.

A/N I'm sorry it took me so goddamn long to update. I think I'm going to start trying to update more regularly but school is being a pain in my ass (not the good kind) so it'll be a challenge