Green meets blou

{I just got bored and decided to write}

Harry's pov

I got pulled with my friend to a club to meet someone, the club was large and the lights could be see from miles away and heard too because of how loud the music blasted, loud enough that i had to block my ears to adjust to the loud volume.

When we got to the club it was crowded and the already loud music was backed up with everyone talking and dancing around with their alcohol glasses in hand, i cant go through with this nope.

"Do i really have to go in? its too damn loud in here" i whined to my friend Bethany who was already starting to dance to the music, her wavy blonde hair was flying around as she jumped and wriggled around, shes not even drunk yet and shes acting like shes had too much alcohol, this is gonna be fun...

"Would you stop being so uptight harry? just relax" Bethany said while trying to balance her heels while dancing, why did i agree to this?

I start going over scenarios of how i would escape this place when Bethany literally pulls me out of my thoughts, pulling me into the club. Its just how i thought it'd be, groups of drunk people on the dance floor dancing in the rainbow lights that shone from the ceiling, i don't understand how people could see over the smoke machines and the lights flashing so quickly, someones bound to trip over from confusion of where they were walking.

"Lets sit over here" if the rest of the club wasn't bad enough, Bethany pulled on my arm and dragged us over to a table near the massive speakers, it kept getting worse as guy after guy came up to Bethany while sending me a glare, trying flirt with her.

"Im gonna go pee" i mumbled, not like Bethany was paying attention anyways because of 'romeo' trying to talk her into giving him her number.

While i was trying to locate the bathroom i got frustrated of all these random girls trying to come onto me, they were obviously all intoxicated, their words slurred and they hung on to my shoulder when they stumbled. if this was a way to get my attention it wasn't working, in fact it made me wanna leave even more but i couldn't just leave Bethany here alone.

I was relieved when i saw the flashing sign that indicated the mens and ladies room, i wasn't actually going to pee but in my experience with Bethany dragging me to clubs the toilets were always the most quiet place. I turned into a little hallway and saw a couple making out, it was obvious they were both drunk because of the scent of alcohol that came from their direction, they were aware i was there but the guy pulled her attention back to him and sent me a glare.

Down the little hallway was the mens room, when i entered i was planning to just lean against a wall but i wasn't watching where i was going and bumped into someone, causing the guy to fall backwards.

The man was slightly shorter than me, he had brown hair that swept to the side and he wore a white shirt paired with denim jeans, he shook his head a little making his hair fuzz up before pushing it to the side, he then looked up at me with his blue eyes.

"Oops!" i whispered loudly, i crouched down and offered him my hand to help him up and he smiled revealing his white teeth as he grabbed my hand and hoisted himself up.

''Hi" the guy said still grinning, he stood to his full height and he was just a little shorter than me so he had to look up abit, and honestly, he was cute.

"Hi" i giggled nervously, when you bump into a stranger you'd think you'd be apologising but instead he's greeting me? "I'm sorry for banging into you" the guy in front of me started smirking and I realised i should've picked a better apology "i mean...i" i shouldve thought about what i was saying, it wasnt meant to come out sounding dirty but by now I'm looking down at my shoes with my face flushed red in embarrassment, rubbing the back of my neck, a habit I've picked up whenever I'm nervous and the guy standing in front of me is shaking his heading laughing at my stupidity

"Its alright at least i haven't broken any bones...yet" i don't know how long we were talking but i decided to go, plus i think ive embarrassed myself enough already

"I think I'm gonna go i have to go find someone" i would've stayed longer to chat with the guy but i was afraid of making things even more awkward.

"Oh ok cool, it was nice talking to you" and with that the guy walked off, while he walked off i felt a little sad but i don't know why i think it would've been nice to get to know him a little more because he seemed really cool.

I was going to ask for his name but he started talking to someone on the phone so I thought better of it and went off to find Bethany hoping her friend would arrive soon so we could be introduced and I could leave.

When i got to Bethany i saw that she was still alone meaning her friend hadn't arrived yet.

"Bethany wheres your friend? I wanna leave" i was getting frustrated by the minute and she could tell by the tone in my voice.

"Soon harry just wait a minute" i huffed but sat down to wait with her anyways. her friend better show up soon or im leaving whether Bethany comes along or not.

louis pov

My nerves were acting up, yesterday Bethany invited me to come to this bar club thing to meet her friend, she didnt tell me anything about this so called friend and im nervous, so i slipped to the bathroom to calm down but just as i was about to leave i bumped into someone causing me to fall backwards.

"Oops!" he panicked while handing me his hand to help myself up, i took a look at him, he had brunette curls that were held back from his face by his bandana looking thing, his eyes were green and he wore black skinny jeans with a Rolling Stones t shirt.

"Hi" i said simply, i didnt know what else to say i was just stunned, what so you say after you bump into someone in the bathrooms anyway?

"I'm sorry for banging into you" oh, i find myself laughing at his remark "i mean...i" he attempts to add on words to turn the situation normal, hes so innocent its cute, really cute..really...really- i just realised i haven't said anything he probably thinks im mad so i try to lighten up the mood.

"Its alright at least i haven't broken any bones...yet" i say as my lame attempt at being funny, i dont think its worked at all and he looks more nervous than ever.

"I think I'm gonna go i have to go find someone" oh of course he has someone with him, i mean look at him how could he be single, a little sad i try to end this conversation, it hasn't helped with my nerves at all. i walk away from the guy just as i recieve a call.

"Louis where are you?" i hear Bethany saythrought the speaker, i guess its time to meet them.

"In the toilet i'll be there in a minute okay?" im nervous as hell but whatever ill just get it over and done with.

"Okay I'm near the speakers" ugh she just had to sit there its too damn loud as it is but no she HAD to sit there.

i hang up and turn around to see the guy i bumped into gone, i let out a sigh and go find Bethany

harrys pov

I'm starting to get impatient but then bethany finally points to someone in the crowd, i immediately freeze at the sight of the familiar face

"Harry over there, my friend louis" bethany smiles and points to him enthusiastically. Louis has the same expression i do, we're both in shock as he approachs the table awkwadly.

"H-hey" louis stutters as he sits and Bethany introduces us trying to clear some of the tension

"Louis i want you to meet Harry, Harry, Louis" she smiles to herself proud of her achievement, i finally decide to speak, trying not to stutter.

"Hey louis" i have no idea what to say i just didnt want it to get awkwrd, he shifts uncomfortably but responds.

"Hey harry" he smiles and his eyes have this little twinkle to them, his smile is absolutely breathtaking.

louis smiles at harry

harry smiles at louis

this was the start of Larry

when green eyes met blou

{idk if I'm gonna continue this story or not but if I do it won't be a whole book probably a few chapters}