Chapter 9 - Family love.

(Jackies P.O.V.)

Off we go. Niall kissed me on the lips. I smirked and walked off. Mandy jumped down then adam. I turned around to see the boys looking at my bum. Wow. Thirsty.

"Um ya guys my face is still up here." I said. Perrie chuckled along with caitlin. They gave me a hug.

I jumped down. I pulled out two knifes. I played with one. I flicked it and got it from a tree. Me and adam decided to take mandy to our little tree house. We went up. We saw a girl. She looked about 11 or 12

"Um.. Hello would you mind telling me your name?" I asked. She looked up. He eyes were bloodshot red. She had been crying. I walked to her and hugged her.

"Im fizzy. Fizzy Tomlinson." She said. Mandy's eyes went wide.

"Ok fizzy, I'm jackie. And we have your brother he's safe. Do you know where any other siblings of yours are?" I asked. She shook her head 'no'.

"Would you like us to take you to your brother?" Adam asked. She hesitated a bit. I mean i would be scared. A man and two women taking you to your brother. Like damn. She nodded. I picked her up. She looked at me and said. "I saw my mum and da. Get killed. I have no idea what those things are." She started to cry into my shoulder. "Its ok fizzy. Well find them we have one of your family. Um. By the way. Im jackie this is mandy and adam." I pointed to them. She looked at the weapons and her eyes were full of fear. " its ok fizzy these are to kill those things. We wont let you get hurt promise." I said holding my pinky up. She locked her pinky with mine. "Promise" she said.

We walked about 1 hour. Fizzy was sleeping on my shoulder i was holding her. Even tho shes like 12 she was pretty light. Or that was me. I mean i played many sports and i used to go to the gym. Now i do karate on zombies. We walked and saw the tree house. I woke up fizzy. "Fizzy um. Were here just climb up that ok?" I told her. She nodded. We all climbed up. I stood in front of her because she didn't want them to freak her out. I knocked on the door. Lou opened it.

"Jackie um who's that?" He asked. He couldn't see her face. I bent down to see if she wanted to see him. I stood up. "Louis go get the others." He nodded and ran off. I offered her tea. She had some. Louis came back with harry and them. I was still in front of fizzy. "Ok louis sit down and don't freak out you'll scare the child." He raised and eye brow. I moved out of the way. His eyes went wide. Her eyes filled with tears and they ran toward to each other. They hugged. Niall came and snuck his arm around my waist. "FAMILY LOVE!!" Harry said. He ran toward me and hugged me really tightly. And then all my step bros and sis joined in. "FAMILY LOVE." I yelled back. Louis came back with fizzy. He had cried and hugged me. "Thank you jackie." Louis said. I hugged back and said. "My pleasure." I said. He hugged tighter and kissed my cheek. I was about a foot smaller than louis. "Alright louis remember shes mine!" Niall said pulling me away from louis. Everyone ran toward me and hugged me.

"Dafuq is happening?" I asked. They all chuckled.

"We love ya jackie." They all said. Liam wasn't there. I wasn't surprised actually quite pissed. They hugged tighter.

"Guys. I. Cant. Breath." I managed to say. They let go. Niall kissed my lips. And we all sat down. We went to the living room and sat there, Liam finally showed up.

"What movi-"i cut fizzy off.

"TOY STORY!!" Liam and i yelled at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed really hard. I was crying when buzz's father died.

Niall was asleep. He had his arm around me and we laid on the couch. Harry started snoring. I looked at caitlin who went to the kitchen. I slipped out of Niall's grip. I grabbed an apple and went back to the living room. Liam was still awake. He looked at me then the apple then me again. I stuffed the apple in Harry's mouth so he would shut the fuck up. Liam laughed. I slipped back into Niall's grip. And kissed his lips. Then drifted off into a deep sleep.