Chapter 3. Street Fight

How was I to confront him? Natsu wasn't exactly in OUR territory, that's in the 10-meter radius of our home. This is school, any werewolf can come here. Does he know that I'm one? Well, it wouldn't matter to me, should it? If he did, he wouldn't go anywhere near me or my house.

The door of the practise room opened, revealing the music teacher. I guess he was there to check I was actually here doing stuff. Well, my hands were on the keyboard, that was enough, wasn't it? "You have ten minutes until you need to pack up." He said before walking off.

I wasn't in here during break, it was an after school club, keyboard. In this club, you could practically play any instrument in here.

I tell that there was someone next door to me, I could hear a guitar playing. I couldn't hear their voice thanks to the wall between us that would also block my sense of smell. The person might as well be someone from another year or the other half. I'm in 9A, this school has a system.

It accepts 180 students every year and separates them into 6 classes in alphabetical order. Classes A, B, and C are in one half. Classes D, E, F are in the other half. It was like they were in a whole other world. The other half were like strangers. And what I mean by half is that when we go to most classes, we are in sets or groups. So if I were in set 1, the highest, classes ABC will be mixed in! I won't be seeing anyone from the other half, will I?

I took out my phone after feeling the shock of the vibration in my inside pocket. It was a message from Levy. It was to call her, let's just say she doesn't have any credit. "You wanted to talk?" I asked as she answered.

"Yeah, Lucy..." She said in a distant like voice. I could hear some chanting in the background and yelling. I could barely even hear her through all of it.

"Tell me, what's wrong?" I asked her. It might have been fairly obvious, but, I'm going to go along with it. It could annoy her in the process.

"Can't you tell? There's a fight! Go to Dalston." She said before hanging up. I looked up at the clock and sighed. It was only two minuted before we were allowed out. I grabbed my bag and put away my phone before walking to the gates to wait.

Lying my back against the wall awkwardly, a teacher arrived. I relieved my position as she got her pass out and let the group of students out. I took out my back from the rack and started to cycle. Fairy Tail Academy wasn't that far from Dalston, only like a few blocks away. Arriving, I could see students from many school arriving.

They were gathering around near a lamppost, causing traffic on the road. I could spot Levy amongst the mess, she was kinda out of the way. I ran up to her with my bike at my side. "What happened?"

"Well, we were just minding out own business! Then Gray started to whine as Natsu ran into u--"

"What do you mean by 'ran into'?" I questioned her. That could mean many things. It could be a greeting or something, why would that tick of Gray?

"Well, he bumped into us. He wanted to get some chips and the streets were busy. He kinda tried to push passed us to get to the shop."

"Then I guess Gray wanted to pick a fight with him that bad that he jumped him?" I tried to finish her off. She nodded and I sighed. I gave her my bike as I walked through the crowd. I think she followed me but the scents of many new people were confusing me. I could see both teenaged boys about to strangle each other by the neck.

I scowled before pushing past one last person and ran up to them to them. I held Gray's wrist and forced him to let go before making Natsu let go. Looking at Gray, his wrist was red and Natsu wouldn't let go. His black eyes were almost fully black, even though his normal eyes were pitch dark. Let's just say the darkness was going into the light parts of his eyes.

I hissed at him, almost turning my amber eyes fully like his. That might have been a mistake because he froze on the spot. I looked at Gray after my eyes turned back and breathed in heavily in a way that would scare him. Gray seemed to get the message that I wanted to him to leave because he grabbed Gajeel before leaving. I looked back at Natsu as the crowd dispersed.

"You're a..."

"Mind telling me why you almost murdered my friend?" I asked, I could tell I was scaring him even more by the look he had and the feel I had on my eyes. They were glaring daggers at him whilst having a insane look in them.

"He tried to murder me first!" He protested. I could spot Levy being left behind and I signalled her to leave to go home. I grabbed Natsu by the hand and leaded him the shop he might have wanted to go to.

"I don't care who was going to murder who. The problem is..."

"Is what? That I almost tried to kill a human? It's an unfair that I have advantages, right?" He asked me. He looked pretty upset at me. Well, that was kinda what I was thinking. Now, I feel kind of bad. "What if I actually tried to not fight him? What if I was the one who didn't want to fight and he made me? Do you know where this came from?" He asked be and he took off his scarf from his neck. Right there was a bleeding cut, not small but big.

"It's going to leave a scar..." I muttered. He muttered something under his breath before going up to the counter. I left the shop and got my bike from where Levy left it. It wasn't my fault that was the first thing that came in my head, was it? It was how I was brought up, not to use your advantages against people who don't have them.

He was going against something I learned.

Not me.