The romantic side of ashley purdy

You are just sitting at home watching you tube videos and painting your toenails when you get a call from your boyfriend of 4 months Ashley Purdy. Hey babe you said when you picked it up hey baby girl he said. Do u still have that pink and black dress he asked? Yes I do you replied great he said put it on because I have a very special  evening planned for us tonight.Oh really you asked? Yes baby girl he said. Oh I can't wait great  okay I will be by your place around 6pm he said. Okay I'm going to go and get ready you said. Okay baby girl see you at 6:00 he said see you soon babe.so you hang up and went to get ready for tonight with your boyfriend.  Time skip to 5:55pm knock knock you opened the door and saw your boyfriend  Ashley Purdy hey baby girl you look amazing tonight are you ready to go he asked. Yes babe you said by the way you look handsome tonight babe you told him. Thank you babe but you look gorgeous tonight he said.As he helped you into his mustang thank you babe you said. Are you ready to go he said as got into the driver seat and started the car. Time skip to the restaurant so you guys walked into the restaurant and Ashley said reservation for 2 under Ashley Purdy. AH right this way the hosted said.Your waiter will be right with you.Baby girl you look amazing tonight he said. Time skip after you guys was eating dessert when Ashley put his fork down and he took your hand in his and got down on one knee and took a little blue box out of his coat pocket and he opened it up and said Caitlyn Ilene Skals I have known you for found months now and from the the first moment I met you at warped tour I knew i had found my purdy girl. So Caity would you make love the happiest person in the world by becoming Mrs.Purdy of course you said he slipped the ring on your finger oh baby girl I love you he said. Time skip  you got back home cuddled your new  fiancé.
I love you babe you as you fall asleep.

Vote
Fan
Comment