Chapter 3: Aftermath.

(I don't own any artwork here. Also, very long chapter.)

I black out.

Muffled screams still echoed in my head as I lay on the floor, unable to move.
"JOHN! HE'S OUT!"
"HERC THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING." I heard him start to cry.
"John...What's happening to Alex?"
"LAF I DON'T KNOW. GO BACK TO BED. NOW."
"HERC, GO GET ELIZA."
"SHES AT HER DAD'S!"
"OH MY GOD THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING." John's voice cracked.
I wanted to die, to escape this hell. I would do anything.
"WE NEED TO STAY CALM." Hercules shouted.
"HOW CAN I STAY CALM WHEN SOMEONE I LOVE IS BLACKED OUT, PANICKING, AND NOT RESPONDING, HERCULES?"
I feel tears flood me again.
"JOHN, HE'S CRYING AGAIN!"
John was pacing around my room, panicking. I hear his voice crack.
"HERC WAIT." he said.
"WHAT JOHN?"
"I KNOW!" John said through sobs.
He sat next to me and sang:
"Te amo mas de lo que el mundo purse saber,
En mis palabras y acciones,
Eres mi mundo,
Y mi vida también,
No tengas miedo,
Escucha el sol,
Te amo."
I felt a tear drop on my hand as he sang it again.
"Te amo mas de lo que el mundo purse saber,
En mis palabras y acciones,
Eres mi mundo,
Y mi vida también,
No tengas miedo,
Escucha el sol,
Te amo."
I stopped shaking.
"Te amo mas de lo que el mundo purse saber,
En mis palabras y acciones,
Eres mi mundo,
Y mi vida también,
No tengas miedo,
Escucha el sol,
Te amo."
I calmed down, as exhaustion took place of my panic.
I could feel myself fall asleep in John's arms.
______________________________________
John's POV.

I could feel his body relax, as I sang the song his mom used to sing to him in Nevis. He fell asleep in my arms, as I gave a small smile. I wasn't going to let go. Not after what happened.
"Herc, he's asleep."
"John? How the absolute fuck did you do that?"
"Magic."
I felt a wave of exhaustion carry me to sleep. Still not letting go of Alex, I felt a small bit of relief, if it happens again, I know what to do.
_______________________________________
Hercules' POV.
I looked at John. He was singing something, presumably in Spanish.
What the hell happened?
All I knew is that I woke up at three am to Alex's scream. I rushed over, and saw him curled up in the corner of the room. It broke my heart. I have never seen Alex like that, and I never thought I would. I asked him if he was okay, but he didn't respond, leaving me with one option. Scream & panic.
"ALEX?" I shouted, not caring if I wake people up. He was shaking, and nonrespondant. I shouted for John, unable to think of a solution. As he entered the room, I could see his eyes widen, and his breathing get shallow.
That didn't matter anymore. What mattered was that Alex was okay.
_____________________________________
Alex POV.
I opened my eyes, to find myself placed on the couch next to a sleeping John Laurens. I looked at my hand, which was red, and looked severely scratched. What the hell? As soon as I was about to get up, a crying Hercules and Lafayette came running towards me.
"Alex! Thank Goodness you're okay!" Hercules said as he hugged me.
"Huh? Why are you crying? What
happened? Are you okay?!"
Suddenly, it hit me, like a wave of terror. A storm. My roommates don't know about my severe anxiety and fear of storms. Now, I'll be forever known as the baby if the group. Nice one, Alex.
"Oh, Alex. Last night, I woke up to you screaming . I let myself into your room and saw you in the corner, crying. I tried to help, but you wouldn't respond," his voice cracked, " I can't tell you how happy I am that you're okay."
Lafayette stood there with a smile.
"How did you guys calm me down? From my experience, it's almost impossible." I say to Herc, who's now making breakfast.
"I don't know. I got John, and he started to sing something in Spanish.
You immediately calmed down and fell asleep. I almost thought you died!" He said with a small grin. Wait, John? How did he know the song? At least he knew it.
Without thinking, I started humming.
"That was the tune! You're humming it now!" said Herc, amazed. I hear John give a small yawn, before pulling me into a hug. I blushed as I looked at him, so peaceful and adorable. I saw his eyes flutter open as I quickly turn away.
"Mornin' lads." he said,looking at Herc  and Laf, who were now giggling out of their minds. Out of nowhere, he gave me a small kiss on the forehead, as I burrowed my head into the pillow. Laf and Herc stared, shook.
"Hi, Lexi."
"Hi, John." I replied, with a small laugh.
"I TOOK A PICTURE FOR LAFAYETTE. HE SHIPS YOU SO BAD!"
"HERCULES!" We shouted in protest and unison. Herc ran over to Laf's room, and as we hear a shriek, we both know it's too late.
"This is why I love those guys." said John, shaking his head slightly.
"Same here." I replied before nuzzling my head into his chest.
"I'm so sorry for last night-" I began.
"Alex? Are you crazy?! It wasn't your fault at all!" four words ran back into my mind: it was my fault.
Holding back tears, I start telling John about the dream.
"Alex. I can't imagine that happening." He said with tears in his eyes; he was saddened by my dream, while I was used to it. To him it was a dream. To me, it was my reality.
I heard a quick ding! from my phone as I saw a notification:
LafBaguette has posted a new picture.