Hadrian

Hadrian lay on his bed, drifting in and out of consciousness. Sev sat on the bed, holding his son's hand while Tom and Ebrielle paced back and forth. George sat in the chair next to Hadrian's bed, his head on his folded arms on the bed. They all looked at the door when Draco walked in with Cedric trailing behind him. Cedric's eyes went to George first and then the male on the bed. He felt the connection with him immediately. His eyes then went to the Potions Professor. "Sir." "Hello Cedric. This is my Son, Hadrian. My mate and our daughter are the ones that won't sit still. George, will you explain everything to Cedric for us? I need to go eat as do Tom and Katiya.We'll send up food for you." George looks up. "Of course, sir. Thank you." Sev nods and drags Tom and Katiya out of the room.

Cedric stands next to his mate. "So talk to me, Georgie. Explain to me what in the bloody hell we are doing here?" George nods and buries his face in Cedric's neck.They sit down on the side of the bed. "Ced, Dumbledore he's not the good guy. He killed James and Lily Potter not Tom. Harry Potter isn't real, Hadrian Riddle was Harry Potter. Tom and Sev are mates. They are Hadrian and Ebrielle's parents. Dumbledore kidnapped them and separated them. Ebrielle became Hermione Granger and Hadrian became Harry Potter. Tom just wants our realm to be better protected from Muggles. He doesn't want us slaughtered. Dumbledore wants to rule over the Muggles. Most of my Family is already on this side as are most in the Order of the Phoenix.Hadrian is our other mate. We have to protect him, Ced. Are you with us, Ced?" Cedric thinks everything over. "I'm always with you, Georgie." Hadrian groans. "Good because you are stuck with us Cedric." George jumped and hugged Hadrian. "Georgie, don't suffocate him." Cedric chuckled. Cedric watched his mates and hugged them, close. "Now, where is everyone?" "Around." "I must speak to everyone. Cy and Luna are here?" Cedric nods. "They were talking to Cygnus's parents when we left them. Hadrian, are you truly okay?" Had blushed. "Trouble follows me, Ced. For the moment, I'm as okay as can be expected."

Cedric ran his fingers through Had's hair. "Your hair is very long, little mate." Had laughs. "I like my hair long. It covers my ears and face that way. Cedric?" "Yes, love?" "Are you a creature too? Georgie's an imp and I'm a veela with metamorph and vampire abilities." "I'm an elemental elf, love." "Oh, awesome. Can we go find everyone now?" George smiled at his mates. "Of course, Rian." They all walked out of the room and went to the kitchen where they found most of the family.