Michael's POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm going off.

I groaned and went to roll over but stopped as soon as I realized Haven was still in bed with me.

I reached over her being careful not to wake her up and turned my alarm off.

I made sure to set it for 9 so we wouldn't sleep late and we would have plenty of time to eat and get ready for our big day.

Plus I would need that much time trying to calm my nerves and act normal.

I smiled as I watched her sleep.

She was so beautiful.

She had on my shirt from last night and that's all.

It was so big on her it went past her thighs but she didnt seem to care.

I pushed the strands of hair out of her face that had fallen there and started kissing her jaw working my way towards her lips.

She stirred at little and I pecked her on the lips then the nose then the forehead.

Finally her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

"Goodmorning beautiful." I said smiling.

She blushed and groaned.

"Michael go back to bed it's too early for this."

She tried to turn over and go back to sleep but I pulled her closer to me instead.

"You are not going back to sleep. Instead me and you are gonna get up and we are gonna go get some pots and pans and that's how we are gonna wake everyone else up."

She smirked and got up with me following.

"You do realize you don't have to be there until 2 right?" She asked as she realized how nervous I was as we walked towards the kitchen.

"I know I'm just really nervous."

She stood on her tip toes and kissed me pulling away shortly after.

"Don't worry baby just be yourself and they will love you."

I smiled and we finally got to the kitchen.

We both grabbed some pots and pans and started beating on them running around the house to wake everyone up.

Ashton emerged from his room and yelled at us.

"Guys what the fuck?!" He asked laughing but trying to act like he was angry at us.

We both laughed, "You needed to get up." I said.

Haven nodded, "That goes for everyone!" She yelled.

We put the pots and pans back in the kitchen and watched as everyone filed in looking well looking dead.

"Damn you guys look like shit." I said laughing.

Calum flipped me off and sat down next to me.

"Sunny wanna help me cook breakfast?" Haven asked turning towards Sunny.

Sunny nodded and the girls started cooking.

"So are you guys nervous?" Luke asked taking a drink of his coke.

I nodded and so did Ash and Cal.

"Yeah but I think I'm more excited than anything." Ashton said.

"I'm still shocked that it's even happening." Calum said.

"Same." I said just as Haven and Sunny reappeared with food.