Making A Choice

The nurse came into the room and said that I could go home in two days, she almost check everything else but when she was about to leave I asked her if my arm was still broken, she said it was crushed by a piece of wood so it was still broken but I was surprise that my leg wasn't broken.

After two days, I could leave the Hospital. When I got back from the Hospital, I went to school but Claire and Toby wasn't there so I went to Darci and asked her "Darci, have you seen Claire?" I asked "Not at all, she hasn't been answering her phone" Darci said "After they took you to the Hospital, they kind of left and she didn't tell me where they were going" Darci said "Ok thanks Darci" I said walking away and then got a call from someone "Hello" I said answering the phone "Jim come to Trollmarket and without the amulet" The person said and then hang up the phone "That was weird" I said putting my phone in my pocket and then went to my locker and grab my bag, I went to my bike and headed to Trollmarket.

When I got to Trollmarket, there was no trolls and Trollmarket was trashed "Blinky!" I yell as I run to Blinky's library "Oh no" I said "You couldn't save them" Someone said "Shut up" I said "Your weak" Someone said as start to get pains in my head "Jim, why didn't you protect us" Claire said "You let Trollmarket down" Draal said "Now no one can save you" Blinky said as the pain goes away "You let everyone down!" Someone said "They don't need you!" Someone said "Wake up Jim and see the truth!" Someone said as I snap out of it and "Everyone is dead! because of you!" Someone said and then I hear someone "Jim, you came" My dad said as I turn around.

I see my dad standing behind me and then Mara comes out "Hand us the amulet" Mara said as Angor Rot grabs my arm "Give us the amulet!" Mara said "Or Angor will make your arm hurt even more" Mara said as Angor puts my arm behind my back and tried to keep the pain in and then I grab my amulet and handed it to Mara "Angor you can let go now" My dad said as Angor lets go of my arm "Bring the Trollhunter to the cages" My dad said as Angor pushes me and then I walk to the cages "Jim!" Claire yelled "You did this to us!" Claire said.

As my dad brings down the cages "I'm going to make a deal with you Jim" My dad said "We keep them alive and we get rid of the nightmares and you will do everything we ask you to do" My dad said "Or if you don't do it, we can make those nightmares a lot worse" My dad said "Jim, don't do it" Claire said "Do it, why would we care" Claire said "I-I" I said "Tick tock" Mara said "Please" Claire said "Mara, stop this!" Zianna said "I'm sorry baby sister but you betray us" Mara said "I won't!" I said "You ask for it" My dad said as I get pains in my head and then I groan in the pain "Jim!" Claire said "Jim! don't jump please!" Claire said running to me "Jim please!" Toby said "I'm sorry" I said leaning back "Jim noooo!" Claire said as the pain goes away and I'm near a ledge and Claire as my hand.

"Change your mind?" My dad said with a smirk on his face as I look at Claire "I'm sorry Claire" I said as I walk away from them "Jim... please" Toby said "I'm sorry Toby" I said "Good, the first thing I want you to do" My dad said and then look at Zianna "Fight Zianna in the Hero's Forge" My dad said "What! Tom you can't do that!" Mara said "I can and I will" My dad said "Everyone in the Hero's Forge, to watch the fight of a life time!" My dad said as they walk away "Jim..." My mom said.

We got into the Hero's Forge and my dad was standing in the middle "Welcome trolls and humans for a fight to the death!" My dad yelled "The Trollhunter is going to fight Zianna!" My dad said "The Trollhunter!" My dad yelled as I walked into the Forge "Zianna Pebbles!" My dad said as the gate open and Zianna walked into the Forge "Get ready for the fight!" My dad said throwing me the amulet and I grab it "For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command!" I said as the armor came on and Zianna changed into her troll form and then my dad went to the button and press it "Let the fight begin!" My dad said as the ground goes up "Jim, I don't want do this" Zianna said "I don't want to do it too but I have to" I said as I get my sword out and go after Zianna as Zianna takes out her blades.

Her blades and my sword hit each other and were both thrown back by it, I see the ground turning on it's side, I jump into the middle as Zianna holds on to the side "I'm sorry Zianna" I said as I get pain in my head and remember me and Draal's fight and then the pain goes away as I look down at Zianna "Forgive me" I said knocking Zianna down "Zianna!" Mara yelled as the ground goes down and Zianna is on the ground and I start walking towards her and then she turns around and kicks me in my bad arm "I'm sorry Jim" Zianna said as she gets her blades and I get my thigh blades as darkness and daylight hit each other and while she was distracted by the shock wave of darkness and daylight, I kick her and she falls out of the Hero's Forge and she was holding on for dear life.

When I was about to hit her with my blades, I back out and helped her help up as she turns back into her human form.

My dad comes at me as I'm distracted "You were suppose to kill her" My dad said grabbing me by the neck "I don't want to hurt you but I'm sorry my little Trollhunter" My dad said as he throws me into the wall "Jimbo!" Toby yelled running said running to me "I should have done this along time ago" My dad said turning into his troll form and then knocking back Toby but I see Claire with her shadow staff "No, I should have done this a long time ago!" Claire said opening a portal and then Zianna pushed him into it "Tom!" Mara said as Angor Rot and Bular turned to stone and Mara jumped into the portal "He's gone now" I said getting up as my mom came running to me and then something came out of my head "The poison" Zianna said as it faded away "It's over" I said.

Author Epp, Hi guys and this isn't the last chapter, the next chapter will take place on Jim's 17th birthday and Bye~