Detention can be fun

Warning!!!warning!!!! Smut in this chapter meaning a boy fucking a another boys ass ! Don't like it get out XD
_______________________________
Rin was sitting outside of the deans office still mad about what had happened in the classroom "why can't people just accept that I'm gay and I love a boy?!" "Mr.okumara please come in "the young assistant said kindly this had snapped rin out of his thoughts and he got up and walked into the deans office "hello okumara" the old dean said dryly "what happened this time ? Stabbed a student? , burned a classroom? Opened another gate to hell?" "No ms this other student gave me a note that was very disrespectful to gays " rin said trying to keep his temper in control "And what did this note say ?" "The note said to make it shorter is that fags shouldnt be allowed in this school" the dean sighed and said in a kind tone "listen rin I understand where your coming from but that still doesn't excuse your actions with the other student it doesn't matter what he said you do not put your hands on another student but I'll only sentence you to 1 hour of detention " rin sighed and nodded "thank you miss"  "no problem rin also say hello to my new assistant amber "
(Time skip to the end of the dayyyy don't worry they'll be a bonus chapter for how rins day went XD )
Rin sat in class with his eyes closed slightly asleep until he heard the door open it was shima . Rins bf walked over and said to his lover "hey babe I decided to come meet you at detention " shima kissed rins neck making him blush and moan slightly "s-shima stop I don't want to get hard " " oh hm naughty boy " shima then bites rins neck hard and this makes rin moan shima's name "s-shima! Nnngh stop" "hehe you say stop but this says something different " shima gripped rins cock threw his pants "want me to help you release your stress babe?" Shima then kept stroking rin threw his pants "yes babe ! Help me cum I need you ! "Rin said desperately "good boy now relax and let me take care of the python in your pants " shima unzipped rins pants and pullled them down with his boxers and rins dick slapped shima in the face "Ooo someone's excited " shima said as he started to suck on rins cock "ah shima your mouth is so good " rin moaned and thrusted into shimas mouth "mhmmm" shima moaned around rins cock sending shivers threw rin and then the door to the room opened and a teacher walked threw..
—:—:—:—:—:
End of chapter :3 how'd you like ?
Comments are always welcome