Chapter 4

~Abby's POV~

Dinner was nice, the pizza we got was huge. I couldn't believe it! I didn't think 4 boys could eat so much pizza. I'm just glad it wasn't pineapple pizza.

On our way home, the guys chatted a lot about concerts of some sort, but I started zoning out after a few minutes. The trees were so beautiful, I loved the way nature looked. It kind of reminds me of people in a way. It has its ups and downs. Sometimes it's really bright and pretty, and other times it's dark and stormy.

I was brought back by Noah tapping my shoulder.

"So, how do you like the place so far?" He asked.

"It's nice, a lot cleaner than I expected for 2 teenage guys." I chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked, pretending to be hurt.

"I just didn't know 2 guys could be so clean." I said, a smile tugging at my lips.

"I'm offended!" He gasped, putting his hand on his chest.

"Can you to love birds be quiet?" Mason grinned.

"I don-"

"Noah." Luke glared at Noah through the rear view mirror, cutting me off.

"I'm sorry." Noah mumbled, putting his head down.

I tried talking to Noah after that, but he just ignored me. It's as if I wasn't even here. What the hell was Luke doing? I'm 16, I can take care of myself. And i was talking to his brother for god sakes.

After we dropped Mason and James off, Luke sped home. It was about a 5 to 10 minute drive, a few dirt roads here and there to avoid traffic.

Luke pulled into the driveway ending tonight's adventure and our awkward silence. I waited for Luke and Noah to go in before I went in, then shuffled behind them. Noah went straight to his room and Luke sat on the couch, I waited a few moments before saying anything.

"Luke?" I asked.

"Yes?" He replied, pulling his head away from the TV.

"Why'd Noah get in trouble?"

"Because he knows better."

"Knows better about what? We were just talking Luke." I replied, raising my voice at the end a tad.

"Abby stop. I'm not having this conversation, you're old enough to know why I don't want my 17 year old brother with you, who if I must remind you, is 16. Got it? Good." He smiled, patted my shoulder and headed upstairs. Once he got to the top he stopped for a moment, and turned to look at me, "try to get some sleep, yeah? I don't want you up all night."

I nodded my head in agreement, followed by him continuing to his room.

-Authors Note-
Sorry it's so short, and sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER. I've just had writers block for the longest time and have gotten very busy, I would like to try and update more though. I won't be able to for the next week, for I have a lot going on, but if you have any ideas how i could make this a better story or have ideas for a plot, feel free to message me and I'll give credit if your idea is used!