Chapter 15

As soon as Rainbow Blitz flew out the balcony, Discord grabbed one of the bag of bits, and his tail grabbed Princess Rarity by her hoof, pulling her bed with him in the process. She screamed, and the bed hit the edge. The bed tipped over, and Princess Rarity almost flew off, but she grabbed the bedpost, and Spike, and the other ponies pulled real hard as if they were in a game of tug-o-war. "Guards! Guards! My gold!" Princess Rarity said as the diamond dog guards shot their arrows at Rainbow Blitz who narrowly dodged them. Princess Rarity's grasp slipped, and she, and Discord crashed into the dungeon tower. Princess Rarity then crash-landed on the ground. She recovered, and saw the citizens of Ponyville escaping the dungeon with the bags of bits as she said "Oh, no, no, no! They're getting away with my gold!" As the cutie mark crusaders ran out of the door as Princess Rarity closed it, and said "Guards! Guards! To the jail!" When she realized that the pony guards were coming towards her, she said "Guards, halt! Stop Desist!" It was too late, however, and the pony guards crashed into the door, and Princess Rairty got trapped in the door. They then crashed through the wall on the other side.

"Everypony, this way!" Rainbow Blitz said as he, Bubble Berry, and the citizens of Ponyville ran for their lives while narrowly dodging the arrows being shot at by the diamond dog guards. Rainbow Blitz and Scootaloo fired their arrows at three diamond dog guards, and they got pinned to the stables. Queen Chrysalis then tried to chop a pony couple with an axe, but Zecora scooped them up into a wheelbarrow. The pony guards tried to chase them, but Bubble Berry and Rainbow Blitz unleashed barrels of apple cider on them, and they crashed into them. They loaded the citzens of Ponyville into a large wheelbarrow as Rainbow Blitz said "That's all of them. Get going!" He then opened the castle gate, and lowered the drawbridge. "This ain't no hayride. Let's move it out of here!" Bubble Berry said as he began pulling the wheelbarrow. "Ho-ooo!" "Onto the Everfree Forest!" Zecora said as Rainbow Blitz followed them. "Stop!" Cheerliee said. "My baby!" "Mama, mama, wait for me!" Apple Bloom said as she ran. Rainbow Blitz flew back, and grabbed Apple Bloom as the diamond dog guards shot them with the arrows, but missed each time. The pony guards started to chase them. Queen Chrysalis then chopped the rope, and closed the gate. Sheriff Applejack charged at Rainbow Blitz as she said "We got him now!"

Rainbow Blitz gave Apple Bloom to Bubble Berry as he said "Keep going. Don't worry about me." The pony guard charged at Rainbow Blitz, but he flew up in the air, and kicked Sheriff Applejack in the stomach, and she crashed into some pony guards. Rainbow Blitz then flew up to the wall, and was caught between two diamond dog guards. They shot arrows at him, but he ducked, and the arrows nearly hit each other. He then flew to the tower where Princess Rarity's bedroom was as Sheriff Applejack ran after him. The diamond dog guards shot arrows at Rainbow Blitz, but they missed. As Sheriff Applejack ran into the tower, she said "This time, we got him for sure!" Rainbow Blitz flew into Princess Rairty's bedroom, and closed the curtain that served as an entrance to the bedroom. He turned to run away, but Sheriff Applejack blocked him, and set the curtain on fire when she tried to hit him with a lit torch. She chased him into the room, and he grabbed the chair as they begun to fight. He then pulled out the rug from under her hooves, and he jumped through the burning curtain. She tried to persue him, but she was blocked by the flames. He ran to the top of the tower, flew out the window, and landed on the roof.

Princess Rarity ran out the door in a tower near the tower where Rainbow Blitz was, and said "Shoot him!" Rainbow Blitz spotted Bubble Berry and Scootaloo who were watching him with anticipation, and he dove into the water below the castle. "Kill him!" Princess Rarity said. "Kill him!" Rainbow Blitz swam as the diamond dog guards shot their arrows at him, and he sunk into the water. Princess Rarity, Discord, Bubble Berry, and Scootaloo stared in awe as Bubble Berry said "Come on, Rainbow. Come on!" "He's just gotta make it!" Scootaloo said. Suddenly, the element of loyalty necklace floated to the surface, and Bubble Berry said "No! No, no." Princess Rarity grinned with delight as she laughed, and said "Discord, she's finished! Done for! La, la, la." "He's gonna make it, isn't he, Bubble Berry?" Scootaloo asked. Bubble Berry didn't respond as he started shedding tears. Scootaloo started to shed tears as Bubble Berry started to leave. Suddenly, Scootaloo spotted a small pipe floating in the water as she muttered "Hey, what's that?" She pulled on Bubble Berry's tail as she said "Look, Bubble Berry, look it! Look it!" Bubble Berry looked down at the pipe that floated up to them, and it sprayed water at his face as he said "Hey, what the-!"

Rainbow Blitz floated up to the surface, and smiled as Bubble Berry said "Oh, wow, did you have me worried, Rainbow Blitz! I thought you were long gone!" Scootaloo jumped into the water, and gave Rainbow Blitz a hug as she said "Ah, not Rainbow Blitz! He could've swum twice that far, huh, Mr. Rainbow Blitz, sir?" Rainbow Blitz just smiled as he hugged Scootaloo back. Discord looked down at him as he said "Look, your grace! Look! He's made it! He got away again!" Rainbow Blitz and Scootaloo looked up at Princess Rarity as they said "A pox on that phony princess of Equestria! Oo-de-lally! Oo-de-lally!" "Oh, no! It's so miserably unfair!" Princess Rarity whined out in despair. "Well, I tried to tell you, but, no, no, no, you wouldn't listen. Your traps just never work." Discord said. He looked at the burning tower as he said "And, now look what you've done to your mother's castle!" Princess Rarity wailed again as she said "Mommy!" She sucked on her hoof, but started to get angry as she tried to wack Discord with a club as he said "Your grace, no!" "You cowardly monster!" Princess Rarity said as he chased him all over the castle. "Please! Oh no!" Discord said. "Procrastinating creature!" Princess Rarity said. "Aggravating deity!" "Save me!" Discord cried out in fear. "You snake in spirit of chaos's clothing!" Princess Rarity said. "Help!" Discord said. "She's gone stark raving mad!"

-A month later-

The sun was shining, and all the flowers were blooming in Equestria. The citizens of Ponyville thought that they would never get rid of the two rascals. But, luckily for them, Princess Cadence returned, and straightened everything out. As punishment for their cruelty, Princess Rarity, Discord, and Sheriff Applejack were forced to work in the royal rock pile while Flim and Flam stood guard. The rock that Princess Rarity and Discord were working on split in two, and one of the halves landed on the greedy princess's hoof. She screamed in horrible pain while Discord laughed at her. At the Ponyville Chruch, the wedding bells rung, and Babs Seed and Scootaloo opened the door as Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom tossed rice in the air. Then, Rainbow Blitz who along with Bubble Berry was pardoned by Princess Cadence, and Rainbow Dash stepped out the door as the citizens said "Long live Rainbow Blitz!" Rainbow Blitz was wearing a white tuxedo with a rainbow tie, and Rainbow Dash was wearing a white and rainbow colored wedding dress.

Rainbow Dash then kissed Rainbow Blitz on the cheek, and he blushed. Just then, Princess Cadence stepped out the door as the citizens of Ponyville said "Long live Princess Cadence!" Zecora then kissed Princess Cadence's hoof, and she said "Oh, Zecora, it appears that I now have an outlaw for an in-law." They laughed as Princess Cadence said "Yes, not bad." Rainbow Blitz and Rainbow Dash got into the carriage as Babs Seed said "Gee, Scootaloo, how come you're going?" "Well, Rainbow Blitz's gonna have foals. So, somepony's gotta keep their eye on things." Scootaloo said as she climbed up on the carriage, and sat next to Bubble Berry. He looked at four pony guards who were assigned to pull the carriage, and gave a signal to pull as he said "Ho-ooo!" As the carriage began to pull away, Fluttershy waved goodbye, cried happy tears, and said "Ohhh. I've never been so happy!" Rainbow Blitz and Rainbow Dash waved goodbye as the bride tossed the bouquet of flowers, and Sweetie Belle caught it while Apple Bloom glared at her sister. The citizens of Ponyville waved goodbye to the newlyweds as Flam spotted them, and said "Hey, here comes the bride, Flim! Present hooves!" Flim did so, and accidently shot his arrow. The arrow then bounced around as Princess Rarity, Discord, and Sheriff Applejack ducked, and then, it landed on one of the hearts on the Just Married banner. Then, Rainbow Blitz drew the curtain in the carriage, and he, and his wife shared a true love's kiss as they went off on their honeymoon. And that's the way it really happened in the Everfree Forest.

The end.