• Chapter 6

Elia P.O.V

"Hey mom." Right now, my mom is nagging on the phone about me not calling her. What can I say? I've been busy.

"Uhn--uh Elia did you forget about your little family in that big ole' head of yours." A giggle escaped my mouth. My mom is something else.

"I'm sorry mom. And, no I haven't forgotten anyone. Plus if I have a big head I get it from you." Boom! The best clap back.

"Lia stop playing with me little girl. I'm not one of your friends. Don't make me your father and brother make a damn 'POPUP'. Understand Missy?"

"Okay ma gosh. I love you."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah I like you too. Bye, Elia."

My mom is like the goddess of being dramatic and petty.

I finally was able to throw myself out of bed. Lazy was a understatement. I'm beyond lazy. I mean you're not school I don't care, I don't care.

Devin🏀💋:
On my way.

Elia🍫💋:
How'd you figure out my address?

Devin🏀💋:
Tyler is still at your house
😭 I just face timed him and your girl Lamia gave me an invite. Take this as a good thing.

Elia🍫💋:
I literally just vomited in my mouth. Don't come over here. You better go chill with ole' girl.

Devin🏀💋:
Man your petty meter always seems to rise. 😭 A bro just wants to chill.... that's it.

Elia🍫💋:
I don't care. Chill somewhere else. Don't come over here and by the way you can keep your promise... I rather not take that. Bye Devon 😛!

Devin🏀💋:
Wow!!!

I huffed putting my phone to the side. Feelings ugh--. "Just take them and throw them in the garbage Elia."

"Throw what away?" I turned and there Tyler was. Probably just got down having sex with my best friend yuk!!!

"Why are you still here?" I questioned him.

"Me and Lamia were studying."

"Were you two actually studying or was something else going on?"

"We were actually studying. I hadn't slept with her for a while."

"A while? What you mean a while?" I was beginning to hit him with a million questions.

"Elia you think Lamia just have sex on the first day?"

That's a question that I can't answer. I honestly don't want to make it seem like my best friend is an easy peasy cake. But, then again that's exactly what it seems like.

I just nodded my head in response. "Yeah I guess so."

"Well, she's not. Me and Lamia have been dating for almost a year. You hadn't noticed because you were in a relationship. We've had sex a few times don't get me wrong. But, until we were like 5 or 6 months into the relationship."

Why didn't Lamia tell me about this little relationship? She made it seem like they had just meet.

"Oh okay." With that he walked away. I didn't want to speak to much on the relationship, because I know nothing of it. I just know Lamia got some words coming her way.